Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

FAU rebounds with decisive win over #29 UCF, next faces ODU for critical three game series heading into C-USA Tournament:

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2017 FAU Baseball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

So the Owls like the shiny new Stadium!

Too bad the State (and County)  makes FAU do EVERYTHING for itself while giving $$$ and Tax Breaks to Billionaire pro sports owners for THEIR shiny new stadiums!

Our guys could be No. 1 and undefeated yet we would not be able to host a tourney. Kinda a lot Like a 52 win, #5 ranked  Minnesota softball team! All because of facilities!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Too bad the State (and County)  makes FAU do EVERYTHING for itself while giving $$$ and Tax Breaks to Billionaire pro sports owners for THEIR shiny new stadiums!

Our guys could be No. 1 and undefeated yet we would not be able to host a tourney. Kinda a lot Like a 52 win, #5 ranked  Minnesota softball team! All because of facilities!

Posted On: May 16th 2017, 10:45 PM #368811

Don't worry about the billion dollar spring training industry in Florida, you want to whine about a stadium go write your local paper about the Braves stadium (replacing a stadium that is less than 30 years old) and oh yeah write about the Falcons stadium (replacing a stadium that is less than 30 years old).  once you fix those problems get back to our stadium issues.  one spring training game brings a lot more money to the local economy than 10 years of FAU baseball games.
Back to the top

Why do almost all of your posts have to be abrasive?

It's getting old. Make your point without crossing that line.

BTW, Georgia has posted at least a half dozen new topics in the last week.

In my mind he is a valued contributor to the cause of the site and should be able to post his thoughts without "regulars" coming off as such.

How many have you posted in the last year?
Back to the top

GA Politics said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: May 16th 2017, 10:45 PM #368811

Don't worry about the billion dollar spring training industry in Florida, you want to whine about a stadium go write your local paper about the Braves stadium (replacing a stadium that is less than 30 years old) and oh yeah write about the Falcons stadium (replacing a stadium that is less than 30 years old).  once you fix those problems get back to our stadium issues.  one spring training game brings a lot more money to the local economy than 10 years of FAU baseball games.
Posted On: May 17th 2017, 9:48 AM #368812
I agree with ya and have done as you "suggested'. Bottom line is the PUBLIC U should get more support that the Billionaire owned businesses. if they make so much $$$, why the constant need for public $$$.

I am writing her to support FAU and IT'S FUTURE!

P.S. - thank you Rick, I don't get the attack on me either. I don't have much $$$ but I can write and I do. I would like to think my posts and letters helped us turn the page on bad 3-9 years and "helped" get our Admins to see the old way was NOT WORKING and we needed to step up our game (meaning $$$) if we wanted to get better!!
Back to the top

Keep on giving your opinion GaOwl. That's what fans do. BTW…Coach Mac is seriously rocking the boat with his pitching rotation and batting order. Strange time for such moves. But he is the master at getting the most out of his guys. ODU Thursday-Saturday. Then Tourney time.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Keep on giving your opinion GaOwl. That's what fans do. BTW…Coach Mac is seriously rocking the boat with his pitching rotation and batting order. Strange time for such moves. But he is the master at getting the most out of his guys. ODU Thursday-Saturday. Then Tourney time.
Posted On: May 17th 2017, 4:42 PM #368816

Thanks and I sure hope he gets the guys playing better again, so far so good - nice to sweep and ranked RIVAL! :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: