Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Re: 2010

If we keep UAB on the schedule it will be OK (a W) too. Webb is gone!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Joe Webb will have a field day against our D. I want them to prove me wrong, I want to be wrong.

Joe Webb was a senior this past year, so I don't think he is returning in 2010. Webb was there whole offense (leading passer and rusher). If we play UAB, we should win. If UAB wants to reschedule our games, i say we get south alabama to play us at home, so we can preview our next future sunbelt team.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

If we keep UAB on the schedule it will be OK (a W) too. Webb is gone!

Thanks for clearing that up. OK then if we do play UAB it should be a W. I hate to be the one who is so pessimistic but our D needs to show us something. Give us something to be excited about. Like how JVC and Morris did last season

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Our 2009 and 2010 D will be different, like night and day.

I'm not saying that our D will have us undefeated in our conference, but I am saying they will help to us to our third bowl game victory in four years.

Expect BIG things from Keith Reasor
Back to the top

Captain - USA won't be a 'real' team yet next year, they will only be playing DII, NAIA, DIII teams next year.  From their site:

USA does not count as a Division I game on their schedule or a victory towards a bowl game for opponents

We can start playing them for real in 2011

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: