Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Re: 2011

I think we will see a combination of Darien Williams and Housler out at WR setting up huge size and strength mismatches on the corners, after all they both can't play at the same time at TE.
Back to the top

walty12 said

You think so Rick?  I think they are the most suspect bunch on the field.  Jean drops too many, Holley cant get seperation or break tackles for YAC and I haven't seen anybody else do anything.

Are the up and coming WR's talented?

Call me crazy, but yes…

Keep in mind, these guys have been playing in the shadows, and will now be the spotlight…

Holley runs a 4.4 forty…

Jean is a gifted receiver - period.  But, as you mention, needs to work on his hands.

And, as GAOwl said, don't count out TE's in the slot either…Williams is solid…he just hasn't gotten the chance…Housler is very fast…in stride routes can cause major problems for defenses…

I like this guy as a sleeper:

DeAndre Richardson

Has good size, hands, and is an excellent leaper…could turn some heads…

Back to the top

Rick said

walty12 said

You think so Rick?  I think they are the most suspect bunch on the field.  Jean drops too many, Holley cant get seperation or break tackles for YAC and I haven't seen anybody else do anything.

Are the up and coming WR's talented?

Call me crazy, but yes…

Keep in mind, these guys have been playing in the shadows, and will now be the spotlight…

Holley runs a 4.4 forty…

Jean is a gifted receiver - period.  But, as you mention, needs to work on his hands.

And, as GAOwl said, don't count out TE's in the slot either…Williams is solid…he just hasn't gotten the chance…Housler is very fast…in stride routes can cause major problems for defenses…

I like this guy as a sleeper:

DeAndre Richardson

Has good size, hands, and is an excellent leaper…could turn some heads…

Thanks for the insight Rick…I remember asking TeemBeer at the end of last season who was going to step up at WR, a position we have seemingly been deep and talented at for years.

I do respect Avery's speed…and I saw him at a BBall game and it looked like he put on 10-15 lbs…so maybe he can step up this season.  Besides Amos Wood I just didn't remember hearing much about recent WR recruits but the kid you linked looks like a player.

Tight End will be a huge strength this season…love both of the kids starting.  I think Housler has a huge year.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: