Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 9-15-18

Add topic

FINAL:

North Texas 44 Arkansas 17

:Scared:  :Scared:  :Scared:
Back to the top

Rick said

FINAL:

North Texas 44 Arkansas 17

:Scared:  :Scared:  :Scared:
Posted On: Sep 15th 2018, 7:56 PM #380765

They are clearly the class of the conference right now. They are going to be very hungry for revenge in Denton.
Back to the top

d-owl said

They are clearly the class of the conference right now. They are going to be very hungry for revenge in Denton.
Posted On: Sep 15th 2018, 9:53 PM #380795

If we play the way we did tonight, they're certainly going to get it.

Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

d-owl said

Posted On: Sep 15th 2018, 9:53 PM #380795

If we play the way we did tonight, they're certainly going to get it.

Posted On: Sep 15th 2018, 10:11 PM #380796

Yup – and not just them either.
Back to the top

Tonight's game has me thinking our special teams coach needs to be replaced in the morning. Our punter did nothing but danced on the side line the entire game. Staring up in the crowd , mouthing the words to the rap songs, dancing. Maybe my age is showing. But as an old coach, I would kick his behind. Oh, forgot. Can't do that today. The coach needs to take control of his responsabilities. And the players are part of that. First team O and D looked good. But our special teams will lose us a game this year. Stop dancing and practice. Your not that good.
Back to the top

FINAL:

FAU 49  Bethune-Cookman 28

Get Your Motor Running - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

FINAL:

FIU 63  UMass 24
Back to the top

FINAL:

Louisville 20  WKU  17
Back to the top

Rick said

FINAL:

Louisville 20  WKU  17
Posted On: Sep 15th 2018, 11:38 PM #380804

Maaan, close. That would have been another nice win for the conference if they had pulled it off!
Back to the top

A LOT of upsets yest but we were not one. BIG lead actually hurt us - still too many BIG HEADS on this team! And I totally agree with prior poster - NO DANCING on sideline til game is OVER - FOCUS ON YOUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems too many want to party early and often even during the games, don't celebrate how good YOU or the TEAM are til the clock reads 0:00!!! AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE PUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: