Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU/Indy game

Add topic

Back to the top

FIU ranked tier 1 by USWNR said

d-owl said

FIU ranked tier 1 by USWNR said

Here you go d-owl http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/education/fl-us-news-fiu-nova-20170914-story.htmleah, the Alcorn game showed we still have work to do,  but the team is improving. Maybe next year if we play an FCS we can open up the playbook and throw in a onside kick or two, you know, like some FBS schools do.
Posted On: Sep 20th 2017, 11:50 PM #371120
LOL - I am very familiar with USNWR (have a degree from UM as well) – I wouldn't gloat over sending in FIU data to USNWR resulting in a #216(!) ranking as being a "tier 1" institution – but to each his own. With games against powerhouses like UMass in that wonderful facility known as the "cage", hopefully Butch will start making folks remember who he is/was and continue to get you guys prominent 2 star recruits so that FIU can continue to improve. Maybe next year the (Golden?) Panthers can cover the spread against an FCS team.

For real though, good luck!

Posted On: Sep 21st 2017, 12:34 AM #371121
Hey, got to start somewhere lol.

Good lick to y'all as well.
Posted On: Sep 21st 2017, 9:11 AM #371123
LOL no doubt. You are ok in my book Tier 1. I do give credit where credit is due – the law school is performing very well. Saw you guys are in the top 100 nationally after a few short years. Trying to give my legal Canes a run for their money!
Back to the top
Control functions: