Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2007 NCAA Division I Championship Regionals

Add topic

Sun Belt sends three:

Troy, New Orleans and Lafayette

represent the Sun Belt well!! i'm pulling personally for troy, because i think they are the most sound team in the conference, best position to make it the CWS… but we'll see… GO SUN BELT!

Back to the top

Wow Fauowl09 I must admit your consistant-all year long youve been hyping Troy as the best team in the SunBelt and giving UL-Lafayette no love. I figured after UL-Lafayette won the SunBelt regular season title by 7 games, beat Troy in their season series, and beat Troy in the conference tournament that you might finally board the UL-Lafayette bandwagon but I guess not.
All 3 SunBelt teams avoided the top 8 National seeds and are in regions with somewhat shaky #1 seeds so maybe someone can make a runand do the SunBelt proud!
Back to the top

haha… i'm pulling for any of the 3 belt teams… i am just saying i still troy is the most sound team in the conference… lafayette had an unbelievable season and i give them credit for winning the regular season by a hefty margin… but we all know what josh dew does for the trojans and big time situations (say… the regionals) call for big time players (say… dew)

truth be told: any of the 3 make it to supers (dare i say the college world series) i will be happy for the conference AND that school

no extra for troy than ull or new orleans… i wish FAU was in it, lol

Back to the top

lafayette beats ohio state in their opening game, 5-4

let's go sun belt!

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

lafayette beats ohio state in their opening game, 5-4

let's go sun belt!

thats a pretty impressive victory, is it not??
Back to the top
Control functions: