Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 C-USA Baseball Championship Thread

Add topic

The Owls have now scored in every inning. This is a very fun game.

Back to the top

Okay…not so fun anymore. I'd love to see some insurance runs here!

Back to the top

Alright, I can stop holding my breath now. Owls score one in the 6th and take back the game.

Back to the top

Time for Schneider to do his thing!! 1 out on the board, just gotta get 2 more…easy money!

Back to the top

Scary stuff, he went down hard…praying that he's okay!

Back to the top

The Owls take this one! They'll be back tomorrow night at 8:30 to play the winner of the winner of the WKU vs. ODU game. Go Owls!

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2019 FAU Baseball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Our owls will take on wku tonight. I hope the team sleeps in, because it will be a late game tonight. How about our coach.having the courage to  load the bases in the ninth. Only to get the double play.  He is the best.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Our owls will take on wku tonight. I hope the team sleeps in, because it will be a late game tonight. How about our coach.having the courage to  load the bases in the ninth. Only to get the double play.  He is the best.
Posted On: May 23rd 2019, 5:50 AM #386463

Mac Daddy!
Back to the top

Almost crapped myself in the top of the ninth. Glad we got the dub and get to move on!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

That is all that counts. Funny how tournament  games are looked at differently. I look at it and think , we won and only used Sanderson for six innings. Our relievers threw 1 and  2 innings. The arms are t h e most important  thing in these tournaments. We took 2 of three from wku this season , but non of that matters. We need to score score score. Just stay in the winners bracket. Better  On The arms.
Back to the top
Control functions: