Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

FAU Baseball takes the Knights behind a SOLID pen performance! With 20 games left in the regular season, the boys have a chance to hit the 40 mark, and likely solidify a regional appearance, should they just go 75% the rest of the way. Go Owls!

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2019 FAU Baseball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

HUGGGE!!!!!!!!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Huge baseball  win vs the Gators   
Back to the top

Wanna talk about HUGE!? Owls comeback to beat the Gators 13-11!

This win over Florida (#22 RPI) should give FAU a MASSIVE boost towards an at-large bid for the NCAA Tournament. The Owls used SEVEN pitchers for their second win in their last three games over the 2017 National Champions.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Hittin' dingers and breakin' hearts in Gainesville. Pedro Pages waited patiently to the ninth inning for his only hit of the contest with this go-ahead 2 RBI single.

Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Hittin' dingers and breakin' hearts in Gainesville. Pedro Pages waited patiently to the ninth inning for his only hit of the contest with this go-ahead 2 RBI single.
Posted On: Apr 23rd 2019, 10:07 PM #386045

This, fine sir, is what a SEASONED broadcaster would say.

Quality post!

They need to turn the paycheck over to you!

:cool:

Back to the top

Great win vs one the best baseball programs in the country. Now time to take care of business with ODU.
Back to the top

Rick said

Jack D Whidden III said

Posted On: Apr 23rd 2019, 10:07 PM #386045

This, fine sir, is what a SEASONED broadcaster would say.

Quality post!

They need to turn the paycheck over to you!

:cool:

Posted On: Apr 23rd 2019, 10:54 PM #386048

LOL Thanks  :Goodbye:

Certainly a lot better than listening to the ultra pro-Gator ESPN+ commentator crew. It sounded like they were watching a puppy execution when the go-ahead run went across home plate.

Back to the top

Owls take down the Eagles to hit the 30 WIN mark! They will next head into all important weekend series against Southern Miss!

Back to the top

FINAL:

FAU 11  SHSU 12

The Owls lead 8-0 after two innings but can't stop the Bearkats offense thereafter, as Sam Houston walks off in the bottom of the ninth inning for the win.

Sam Houston had an RPI of 72 entering the contest, which will hurt FAU in that department.

Joe Montes 3 RBI HR, Mitchell Hartigan 2 RBI HR. Andru Summerall, and Francisco Urbaez 2 RBI each. Eric Rivera, and Wilfredo Alvarez RBI ea.

The Owls will face Houston (RPI 36) tomorrow in a contest that has been moved up to 4:00 PM EST due to rain in the area.

Back to the top
Control functions: