Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

REGIONAL THREAD: Gainesville, FL June 1st - 4th, 2018

Add topic

For what it's worth, I can see why UF will soon build a new baseball stadium. If it wasn't for ours, it would be the worst out of the state's major programs.

It's not AWFUL, but it's no home run either.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I've been watching the College World Series over the past week. The top teams are at a level that FAU could only dream about . How some of these teams loaded up on hitters and pitching that attended college without being drafted early is beyond me. We are good. But these teams are great. UF had the arms this season , but their hitting let them down. OSU and UA are in a different league.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I've been watching the College World Series over the past week. The top teams are at a level that FAU could only dream about . How some of these teams loaded up on hitters and pitching that attended college without being drafted early is beyond me. We are good. But these teams are great. UF had the arms this season , but their hitting let them down. OSU and UA are in a different league.
Posted On: Jun 24th 2018, 5:00 PM #378927

We are top 25, not top 5.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Agreed Walty - we can play with most anyone. but winning a "series" or sweeping a double headed vs. the defending National Champions form the SEC is tough FOR ANYBODY!

MORAL OF THE STORY - DON'T LOSE TO JACKSONVILLE!

And considering the injuries a mid major like FAU suffered this year, it WAS a very good year for Owls Baseball! Congrats guys!
Back to the top
Control functions: