Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Series Thread: #25 Old Dominion vs FAU - May 18th - 20th, 2017

Add topic

Local Owl said

I want to recognize a player that quietly had an absolute great year. Austin Langham had the kind of season players dream of. 342 batting average and a solid defender at third. No body spoke about him all season. But I noticed and he deserves a shout out.
Posted On: May 20th 2017, 7:59 PM #368882

+1

I would like to also recognize a "key player" on the season, while not a member of the Team:

The Weather.

It was absolutely fantastic for the most part given the past. No eight hour games this year, and relatively no interruptions.

No lighting, no swamps in center field at home, and a remarkably smooth ride overall.

:cool:

My statistical recognition for "please never happen again" is Game Three of the Indiana series that resulted in a 6-6 tie after 11 innings that now forces record keepers to add a "1" at the end of Coach Mac's overall mark.

It also cost us another win in the meaningful column against a team with a RPI of 29 at season's end.

Boo!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I want to recognize a player that quietly had an absolute great year. Austin Langham had the kind of season players dream of. 342 batting average and a solid defender at third. No body spoke about him all season. But I noticed and he deserves a shout out.
Posted On: May 20th 2017, 7:59 PM #368882

Wow, .342, great season Austin - now tear 'em up in the CUSA Tourney! GO OWLS BASEBALL!
Back to the top

Miednik receives C-USA pitcher of the Week!

Back to the top
Control functions: