Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: FAU @ Charlotte - Mar 13th - 15th, 2015

Add topic

I dont think we will fall that much. NC State is a decent program and we fought them till the end. As far as Coach Mac goes he gets a lot of support from fans and he does have support in the Athletic office but justifiably so is focused on making basketball and football profitable for the university. If as fans that want FAU baseball to have the apporaite facilities we may have to do it ourselves, because athletics has to get the new center built too. Yet I will give as much as I can to the cause, its tough when people are very tight with money when cost of living is not keeping up with the wages.
Back to the top

weekday games aren't looked at as much as the weekend series. Plus NC State is a very good program. D1 Baseball moved us up to #19. A 4-1 week wont be looked at badly
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

weekday games aren't looked at as much as the weekend series. Plus NC State is a very good program. D1 Baseball moved us up to #19. A 4-1 week wont be looked at badly
Posted On: Mar 16th 2015, 10:58 AM #343671

We actually made it in the ESPN rankings this time. Great!

Back to the top

Local Owl said

No one is belly aching and unless you had this knowledge in your head , you spent entirely too much time researching something most everyone knows. IT'S BASEBALL! No one cares. As far as changing the entire civilized world's opinion on baseball, don't want to. But we should look at the Rajin Cajins (ULL)and find out what they did because baseball night is an event in Lafayette. I just don't think FAU has it in them to put in the effort JMHO. Not bellyaching. We are FAU. We're new at this whole self promoting thing and we have a lot to learn. We'll get there. Eventually.

Posted On: Mar 15th 2015, 7:56 PM #343661

Watching paint dry is an event in Lafayette.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Walty , I gotta tell you. I agree that that part of the country is…. well not Boca. But a college baseball game at ULL is one good a.. time. Those people can party and share their food and drink as if you were family. I wouldn't want to live there, but I will go there for baseball any time. Check it out if you ever get the chance.
Back to the top
Control functions: