Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: FAU @ UTSA - Mar 27th - 29th, 2015

Add topic

Although I don't completely agree with the ranking system (D1Baseball), I find comfort knowing that currently not ranked FAU has the same record as the #1 team in the country - Vanderbilt…  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Although I don't completely agree with the ranking system (D1Baseball), I find comfort knowing that currently not ranked FAU has the same record as the #1 team in the country - Vanderbilt…  :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Mar 30th 2015, 10:21 AM #344037

The Rice love by D1 Baseball is ridiculous.

They lost to Sam Houston State, and went 2-4 last week and stay at #14.

With 11 losses now…
Back to the top

Rick said

Island_Owl88 said

Posted On: Mar 30th 2015, 10:21 AM #344037

The Rice love by D1 Baseball is ridiculous.

They lost to Sam Houston State, and went 2-4 last week and stay at #14.

With 11 losses now…
Posted On: Mar 30th 2015, 11:25 AM #344038

We can only hope they stay ranked till we play them so we can be back to being ranked again. Maybe if we beat both ranked Rice and Miami (again) we could crack the top 15  :Big-Grin:  (wishful thinking)
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

We can only hope they stay ranked till we play them so we can be back to being ranked again. Maybe if we beat both ranked Rice and Miami (again) we could crack the top 15  :Big-Grin:  (wishful thinking)
Posted On: Mar 30th 2015, 12:38 PM #344039

We also play Top 10 UCF tomorrow which would be nice to win.
Back to the top
Control functions: