Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2009 Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2009 Commit List

2009 Commit List

3-Star - Donnie Jennert, St. Cloud's 6-foot-6 senior wide receiver, orally committed to FAU while taking his first official visit to the Owls Boca Raton campus over the weekend.

Jennert, who moved back to St. Cloud after playing his junior season in Utah, had 40 catches good for 683 yards and 9 touchdowns for a 9-2 district title team this fall.
Back to the top

NCowl said

3-Star - Donnie Jennert, St. Cloud's 6-foot-6 senior wide receiver, orally committed to FAU while taking his first official visit to the Owls Boca Raton campus over the weekend.

Jennert, who moved back to St. Cloud after playing his junior season in Utah, had 40 catches good for 683 yards and 9 touchdowns for a 9-2 district title team this fall.

Link:

St. Cloud's Donnie Jennert commits to play at FAU

Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

Wow, imagine having our tall QB's throw to this reciever. That height is awsome in our offense.

I was really impressed with the height of Memphis recievers when we played them in 07. Thats a huge advanatge if you have a accurate QB.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Sterling Griffin - Yahoo! Sports

here is an interesting "3-star"

i saw this kid play in person… he has FAU and Purdue listed as interest schools… hm… gary nord is already killing us lol

not to mention….

Xavier Reese - Yahoo! Sports

he already signed with nord and purdue over us

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

These players have committed and cannot sign with a school until the 04 February 2009. 
Back to the top

Add 1 more….

Winfred Strickland - Ht: 5-11 Wt: 165 40:4.5
Position: CB/WR
Year: Class of 2009
High School: Cocoa HS (Cocoa, FL)

it only lists FAU as schools that were interested

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Add 1 more….

Winfred Strickland - Ht: 5-11 Wt: 165 40:4.5
Position: CB/WR
Year: Class of 2009
High School: Cocoa HS (Cocoa, FL)

it only lists FAU as schools that were interested

"WR/CB Winfred Strickland (6-0/175/Sr) – A two-way player for the Tigers, Strickland has solid size for a corner prospect and has some ball skills, thanks to his experience playing on the offensive side of the ball. He's a low two-star caliber prospect right now."
Back to the top

Just curious - do you think these players simply haven't been allotted 'stars' yet, or have they seriously not been allotted any stars after evaluation? While I do believe the star system is mostly hype, at this point FAU should be getting some players that the recruiting systems judge as decent prospects.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Just curious - do you think these players simply haven't been allotted 'stars' yet, or have they seriously not been allotted any stars after evaluation? While I do believe the star system is mostly hype, at this point FAU should be getting some players that the recruiting systems judge as decent prospects.

Jennert is a "three star" prospect…and low and behold, he had interest (offers) from two Big12 schools…coincidence?
Back to the top
Control functions: