Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2010 Commit List

2010 Commit List

Nice mention out this morning on ocala.com about verbal commit Alex DeLeon:

"STAR WATCH: Tight end and linebacker Alex DeLeon, a Florida Atlantic commit, is a force on both sides of the ball. A.J. Thronton, Kameron Mitchell and Gabe McGann give the Rattlers a deep backfield, which will run behind an offensive line that returns three starters, including standout tackle Ken Dorsey."

Link
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

I was going to write Chris Chapelle 6'8" 298lbs but the FAU site lists him as DL so I left him out

Yep, I know but he's been practicing as OL.

How is he looking by the way?? I think he is physically one of the most impressive recruits FAU has ever landed. He is a solid 6-8 300lbs. Not much fat on this kid. He looks like he could develop into a force on the OL.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

How is Chris Chappell looking by the way?? I think he is physically one of the most impressive recruits FAU has ever landed. He is a solid 6-8 300lbs. Not much fat on this kid. He looks like he could develop into a force on the OL.

Excellent. He's a freshman which means they put him in for a couple of plays (during which he almost always dominates) and then he spends the last hour or more on the sidelines watching everyone practice so he can learn the system. So yes, he will develop into a force for us in time.

Speaking of OL… this other kid… Shawn Brown (Miami Central HS) Miami, FL 6-2 300 lbs… doesn't seem to qualify as a commit. It's hard to track down a published verbal from this kid.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlfan1 said

How is Chris Chappell looking by the way?? I think he is physically one of the most impressive recruits FAU has ever landed. He is a solid 6-8 300lbs. Not much fat on this kid. He looks like he could develop into a force on the OL.

Excellent. He's a freshman which means they put him in for a couple of plays (during which he almost always dominates) and then he spends the last hour or more on the sidelines watching everyone practice so he can learn the system. So yes, he will develop into a force for us in time.

Speaking of OL… this other kid… Shawn Brown (Miami Central HS) Miami, FL 6-2 300 lbs… doesn't seem to qualify as a commit. It's hard to track down a published verbal from this kid.

I got an e-mail from scout.com saying "There's a new commit to Florida Atlantic University" I clicked on the page and it said Shawn Brown (Miami Central HS) Miami, FL 6-2 300 lbs (Verbal) nothing else. Not what other schools were interested or anything about him. I tried to google him and I've found nothing

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: