Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2010 Commit List

2010 Commit List

Jab979 said

Willie Huggins Clewiston, OL

Senior. Ht., Wt.: 6-2, 287. Blocked as high as an 86 percent grade this season and was a rock for the Tigers at defensive tackle.

I luv me some Huggins  8)

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Jerome McClain named 3A First Team All State:

"McClain, the News Journal's most valuable player in 2009, was a constant disruption on the defensive line. He signed to play at Florida Atlantic next season."

;D

Full Article
Back to the top

Very nice...get some depth on that line...at 270, he could give guys some breathers

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Rick said

2009 Commit List

Karl James, DT,  6-1  260  Miami, FL

FAU is confirming that Karl James will be on the squad this fall…you may recall he committed back in 2009, but did not meet entrance requirements.
Back to the top

Rick said

FAU is confirming that Karl James will be on the squad this fall…you may recall he committed back in 2009, but did not meet entrance requirements.

Glad to have him on the team.

P.S. I wonder if this changes our position in the recruiting rankings at all for this year?
Back to the top

Nice, but we still need A LOT MORE SIZE, especially at DT (280-300) or if playing a 3-4 at NT (needs to be 300+ to an effective NT).
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Nice, but we still need A LOT MORE SIZE, especially at DT (280-300) or if playing a 3-4 at NT (needs to be 300+ to an effective NT).

Spoke with Coach Van tonight after practice and James is at 270 now…still concerned??

He hasn't even met Rod Payne yet…….

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: