Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2010 Commit List

2010 Commit List

d-owl said

Doughty appears to be a great addition!

Hope so. He'll be Red Shirted this year and then should have 2 years of playing time after Kooi/Wilbert unless he unseats one of them as the starter

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Nice quick feet and quick release, looks good on short throws, ??? on long
Back to the top

Bytor said

Has just been confirmed:

QB Brandon Doughty from North Broward Prep has given a Verbal to the Owls Today.

***Confirmed by several sources, one is Mark Stampini from Rivals…who spoke to Brandon's
mother earlier tonight.

Post on Rival

Solid pick-up.  Thanks Bytor.
Back to the top

BTW, I have seen RB Tony Moore listed at 215-220lbs on a few sites.  In his pictures, he doesn't look 165.  Looks like he is built a little like Alfred.
Back to the top

Baller07 said

BTW, I have seen RB Tony Moore listed at 215-220lbs on a few sites.  In his pictures, he doesn't look 165.  Looks like he is built a little like Alfred.

I think there is some confusion with another prospect named Tony Moore who is 5-8 165.

The kid who committed to FAU is out of Tallahassee and he is listed at 5-11 223. Everyone is focusing on rushing stats, but he had 21 catches out of the backfield his senior year. Call it a hunch, but I bet the coaching staff is looking at him to play FB as a dual-threat in the mold of Rose.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Baller07 said

BTW, I have seen RB Tony Moore listed at 215-220lbs on a few sites.  In his pictures, he doesn't look 165.  Looks like he is built a little like Alfred.

I think there is some confusion with another prospect named Tony Moore who is 5-8 165.

The kid who committed to FAU is out of Tallahassee and he is listed at 5-11 223. Everyone is focusing on rushing stats, but he had 21 catches out of the backfield his senior year. Call it a hunch, but I bet the coaching staff is looking at him to play FB as a dual-threat in the mold of Rose.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

Thanks OwlFan1, I made the bio adjustment…
Back to the top

Hes #25. Dosent look 165 to me..
Back to the top

Had the wrong weight listed, apologies...
Back to the top

Rick said

Had the wrong weight listed, apologies…

Its all good, he's listed on some sites as 165 also. Looks like a Morris clone
Back to the top

Rick said

owlfan1 said

Baller07 said

The kid who committed to FAU is out of Tallahassee and he is listed at 5-11 223. Everyone is focusing on rushing stats, but he had 21 catches out of the backfield his senior year. Call it a hunch, but I bet the coaching staff is looking at him to play FB as a dual-threat in the mold of Rose.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

Thanks OwlFan1, I made the bio adjustment…

No problem. Just providing a little insight.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: