Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2010 Commit List

2010 Commit List

I try to stay from reading into the whole star thing but a 3 star QB in this system is going to do a lot of great things cant wait!
Back to the top

owlmart said

I try to stay from reading into the whole star thing but a 3 star QB in this system is going to do a lot of great things cant wait!

After talking with Mark over at rivals, who has been to many of his practices, he said he is a bit similiar to Rusty in passing/arm strength, but appears slower on the ground/scrambling…he is giving up some height at 6-3…he is accurate though, and that is most important.
Back to the top

Rick said

owlmart said

After talking with Mark over at rivals, who has been to many of his practices, he said he is a bit similiar to Rusty in passing/arm strength, but appears slower on the ground/scrambling…he is giving up some height at 6-3…he is accurate though, and that is most important.
Sounds good to me, He will definitely be red shirting next yr hopefully he can put on some weight and it looked like we beat out stiff competition for him which is good it shows were doing something right.

This may deserve its own thread but Rick, do you think any of the 2009 commits will have a big impact this season? specifically on the defensive side? I've never been to a practice so I figured you would know more than me, how about Toney Moore I know he had major surgery coming out of high school is he looking ready to go?
Back to the top

owlmart said

Rick said

owlmart said

Sounds good to me, He will definitely be red shirting next yr hopefully he can put on some weight and it looked like we beat out stiff competition for him which is good it shows were doing something right.

This may deserve its own thread but Rick, do you think any of the 2009 commits will have a big impact this season? specifically on the defensive side? I've never been to a practice so I figured you would know more than me, how about Toney Moore I know he had major surgery coming out of high school is he looking ready to go?

Not an expert at predicting how players will impact the playing field immediately by any means…too many variables…but if I were placing a bet, would put it on Corey Henry.

He was the only one out of last years class that some thought may be able to play right away…but, we'll see what type of camp he has and go from there.
Back to the top

Rick said

Not an expert at predicting how players will impact the playing field immediately by any means…too many variables…but if I were placing a bet, would put it on Corey Henry.

He was the only one out of last years class that some thought may be able to play right away…but, we'll see what type of camp he has and go from there.

I take it he did not have the grades to get into FAU?
Back to the top

owlmart said

Rick said

I take it he did not have the grades to get into FAU?

Not sure of the exact reason, but was not admitted and did not enroll…
Back to the top

Rick said

Not sure of the exact reason, but was not admitted and did not enroll…

I believe with Henry it was an NCAA clearinghouse delay. The other guy had the grades issue.
Back to the top

According to a post made on his facebook page today, Curtis indicates he will "be in Boca Raton" next year…

Schnellenberger and Curtis - Photo courtesy Facebook

Stephen Curtis
QB
6-3, 200
Sumter HS
Sumter, SC

ESPN profile
Back to the top

two Qb's thats interesting
Back to the top

Rick said

According to a post made on his facebook page today, Curtis indicates he will "be in Boca Raton" next year…

That would be weird if we ended up with two quarterbacks again.
Back to the top
Control functions: