Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 Signing Class Official Visit Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2011 Signing Class Official Visit Schedule

2011 Signing Class Official Visit Schedule

Chris Nee is reporting via Twitter that Dinsdale Jackson has commited to Tennessee State…siting early playing time, and family preference.

He is scheduled to visit on the 28th, unless he cancels.

But, Tennessee State?? I mean, you have an offer to Stanford (academics)…at least make it worth while if you are not going to be an Owl! ;D
Back to the top

I 100% agree about Stanford. Sounds like he may be afraid of the competition at the FBS level to me, and if true, we don't need him anyhow.
Back to the top

Rick said

Dinsdale Jackson has commited to Tennessee State…citing family preference.

Most likely his family has all gone there, that plays a big role in a kids decision.

Or he's a huge fan of Oprah, she's an alum!  ;D

(oddly enough, so is Tiger's new swing coach, Sean Foley. I wasn't expecting that since Tenn St. is HBCU)
Back to the top

Been totally quiet on here today regarding the on-campus visits. Any word from anyone on any results???

Stadium is looking good, and BB had a great and exciting nationally televised game today - a super win! - had to look good to the visitors!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Been totally quiet on here today regarding the on-campus visits. Any word from anyone on any results???

Stadium is looking good, and BB had a great and exciting nationally televised game today - a super win! - had to look good to the visitors!

Had a lot of pretty good recruits this weekend I'm interested to see how we did as well…
Back to the top

No news is good news, right?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

No news is good news, right?
Honestly, I dont think we have many scholarships left to offer, plus we have a few offers out there that we are waiting on so…I still think we will come very close to the 25 mark
Back to the top

This is true but a few offers have been or will be pulled for better talant if need be. Don't forget out there, nothing is binding either way at this point.
Back to the top

Have been in contact with Miami Springs DE Nikorey Benyard and Ely DB Courtney Hall, and both of them have told me they won’t be making it in this weekend for visits.

Looks like the Owls are pretty full.
Back to the top

FAU said

Have been in contact with Miami Springs DE Nikorey Benyard and Ely DB Courtney Hall, and both of them have told me they won’t be making it in this weekend for visits.

Looks like the Owls are pretty full.

Heard its pretty much Kickers, punters, and Oline this weekend pretty small group…too many recruits…good problem to have
Back to the top
Control functions: