Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 FAU Football Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2012 FAU Football Commit List

2012 FAU Football Commit List

Maybe because he never played a game or actually made it to campus?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Maybe because he never played a game or actually made it to campus?

Maybe since he did not enroll but I have read of many instances where Coaches left and their recruits who signed an NLI were stuck for a year - either play there or sit or transer down to a FCS or JUCO if they wANTED TO PLAY THAT

By the way, UH (or any blogs or online posts) is not showing anything on him yet regarding an official transfer like they had two of last week. He may be having to play as a "prefered" walk-on.
Back to the top

You just have to enroll somewhere if you choose not to show up to the school you sign with. Then you can play the next year.......
Back to the top

A story in the AJC about a hs recruit from Ga. who had his offer pulled by Ole Miss;

Ole Miss revokes scholarship offer to Georgia LB because of knee injury | AJC College Sports Recruiting

As the story says he was offered by S. Bama!
Back to the top

Every school does it.

Coach Pelini pulled a couple of offers from kids around here as well. As they say, till that NLI is signed NOTHING is official, wheter it be the committment of the player to the school, or the offer to the player.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Right. New Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze has gotten a once-in-a-lifetime offer to jump from SBC to SEC and doesn't need mutterings about him taking "subpar" players.

That's such an awful position to be in as a kid: getting a high level offer and being excited about the program, then going down on the field senior year and seeing your prized scholarship evaporate because of a medical situation that's beyond your control…

Fortunately, he'll end up somewhere in D1 and still get to play college ball. Maybe even NFL. If you're truly destined to be successful, you'll be successful no matter what the obstacles or where you end up.
Back to the top
Control functions: