Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 Class Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

Re: 2013 Class Recruiting Discussion

2013 Class Recruiting Discussion

We need a QB to groom for the future, a few more passing threats, maybe a speedy lineback that can start his freshman year, but I'll take a freshman QB that can be groom for a season or two before taking over. Does anyone know the status of Duron Carter?
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

We need a QB to groom for the future, a few more passing threats, maybe a speedy lineback that can start his freshman year, but I'll take a freshman QB that can be groom for a season or two before taking over. Does anyone know the status of Duron Carter?

We have WRs (Dukes, Mckinney, Carter, Stoshak, Glinton). Also, we have a lot of young talent at Lb (Kirk & Whitfield).

This team is missing a few things. A bigger/faster o-line, maybe a knockout safety, and some better CBs would be nice, but I think Leblanc & Burton will fill that hole.

We do have one glaring weakness though…. QB. I think some really good Qb will see that and choose to play at THE Florida Atlantic University.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

IMHO, and I'm no expert, 1. always bring n the best QB you can 2. Both sides of the line 3.The best LB we can bring in. With that in place,we already have a solid WR corp,decent RB's,solid up and coming DB's, and up and coming LB's. The heck with the analysis, get the best player you can get. But we need a QB that is mobile for next year. Maybe he is already on the team . I don't know. Big Owl seems to know more than I. After watching this coaching staff develop these players, I an very excited to watch them over the next two months. This is my second favorite time of football season. To the guys reporting on TON, Rick, etc., nice job. Pretty factual and entertaining at the same time. I try to be patient with all posters, so excuse me if from time to time I don't.
Back to the top

with the 2013 class NLI two months away, the discussion for the program is who will sign the NLI. Well in case anyone is wondering here is the link with the dates for NLI.

National Letter of Intent Home Page
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

with the 2013 class NLI two months away, the discussion for the program is who will sign the NLI. Well in case anyone is wondering here is the link with the dates for NLI.

December 19th will be a busy day.
Back to the top

Hilton Head (SC) QB Michael Julian took an official visit to Utah State this weekend.

It's basically impossible to communicate with him or anyone at his high school, so this is the only update I have.

Keep in mind that Utah State's head coach has had his named tossed around for a few gigs – so if he leaves who knows.

Julian has offers from Arizona and Cincinnati among others. He took and unofficial to FAU last month. 
Back to the top

Andrew said

USMCOWL said

December 19th will be a busy day.

I sure hope so! Our future in CUSA can't hurt at all!
Back to the top

does anyone know where we stand at JUCO commits?
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

does anyone know where we stand at JUCO commits?

FAU has one committed (Johnson the QB).

A few lineman visiting this weekend.
Back to the top

I hope we get a couple of those linemen.
Back to the top
Control functions: