Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Commitment List Discussion

Add topic

Re: 2013 FAU Football Commitment List

2013 FAU Football Commitment List Discussion

Pelini is a little bit ahead of Howard usually at this point. Howard would usually have 5 or 6 announced by the end of the season
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Been following the twit talks between Deets and the PBP high school guys and it sounds like he has committed but FAU has to accept it
Back to the top

owlmart said

Pelini is a little bit ahead of Howard usually at this point. Howard would usually have 5 or 6 announced by the end of the season

Actually he is WAY ahead of Howard. We normally would be lucky if we had one verbal pledge right now.
Back to the top

The difference is that regardless the product on the field and the results; for the first time, the football program is taking a more big time program approach.
Back to the top

Jhory Jones
OL
6-6, 285

@FAURecruiting: Orange Park (Fla.) OT Jhory Jones committed to #FAU this morning Jhory Jones … via @247Sports
Back to the top

asked before but nobody seem to have an real opinion, how are these recruits compared to previous years? anyone know?
Back to the top

Exit39 said

asked before but nobody seem to have an real opinion, how are these recruits compared to previous years? anyone know?

I responded to your question at the top of page 4.

Hard to tell the real difference until these kids take the field

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Well this kid is bigger than the usual 250-260 lb. hs OL we signed in the past.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Exit39 said

i hear you Jab, was just curious if anyone who knows HS football had any insight. just wondering if its an improvement. fingers crossed.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Exit39 said

I agree with you on waiting to see.  With the offense we run it will be vital that we have the talent along with the right type of players for the system.  At the stage we are at it is just as important how athletically talented they are as how much our coaches can develop these kids.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: