Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

walty12 said

Rick said

Nice piece on Devin Santana via the Tampa Bay Times…

He had college coaches telling him they loved him.
They loved his video.
They loved his stats: 101 tackles and 14 1/2 sacks.
“We’re going to offer you,” they would tell him, then they wouldn’t, leaving Santana to wonder why not.
The recruiting process, difficult for many and for many different reasons, was an arduous one for the Sickles senior.

Column: Santana’s worry turns to relief
Posted On: Feb 6th 2014, 7:53 AM #327559

Pretty good article, funny he says people were worried about his size at 6'2 220 lbs  at 17 years old…crazy.
Posted On: Feb 6th 2014, 10:56 AM #327570

Yup, just work with his diet and weight training, practice him and after his redshrirt year he could be a starter the next four for the Owls! Welcome Devin!
Back to the top

All I know is he is gonna kick some BALLS for the Owls!
Back to the top

Wow! That went thorugh the site word police! I can't beleive it. I guess I should have tried the three letter A word after all. :Laughing:
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Rick said

Boozie132 said

247 didn't even have him rated a week ago, and #1 in the nation  only gets you 2 stars as a kicker.

Posted On: Feb 6th 2014, 1:40 PM #327579

Posted On: Feb 6th 2014, 1:59 PM #327584
How in the hell is the post of the day I know that Rick is does not care fore much for these sites. But they do a solid job for trying to cover and rank about 5000 thousand high school kids. Every one said the star system didn't matter when we got the 122nd ranked class in the country then we went 1-11 two years later.

Posted On: Feb 6th 2014, 2:47 PM #327596

To be fair the same ranked recruiting class a few years earlier won us back to back bowl games...

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

haven't there been highlight videos shown at the signing day dinner in the past for both offense and defense?  Were there any for this year and if so may someone post them or share the link?  thank you.
Back to the top

owl in training said

haven't there been highlight videos shown at the signing day dinner in the past for both offense and defense?  Were there any for this year and if so may someone post them or share the link?  thank you.
Posted On: Feb 7th 2014, 11:07 AM #327761

No news or pics or anything has been posted about the signing day event other than one post said Coach partridge works the room real well as oppossed to the past Coach P.

How was it, was it fun, any interesting news, how was the attendance, have a good time, pics, videos…ANYTHING?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

owl in training said

Posted On: Feb 7th 2014, 11:07 AM #327761

No news or pics or anything has been posted about the signing day event other than one post said Coach partridge works the room real well as oppossed to the past Coach P.

How was it, was it fun, any interesting news, how was the attendance, have a good time, pics, videos…ANYTHING?
Posted On: Feb 10th 2014, 10:02 PM #327927

Well, this may wet your whistles…

Coach Partridge Weighs in on 2014 Class with FAU Staffer Brandon Goodwin
Back to the top

Nice! Thanks for sharing
Back to the top
Control functions: