Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

OC Irritant said

USMCOWL said

I am calling for the first tweets of good news by 630am.

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2016, 10:51 AM #354263

That may be tough since they can't sign until 7a.m.  Good news out of the gate will be good.

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2016, 12:38 PM #354264

oh that's right, but I know some players fax it early so that it doesnt get accidently thrown out or misplaced. That happened one time to a player from wisconsin. his nli accidentally got thrown out.
Back to the top

@OC49…I'm 100% with you on Will Davis. He and Walton will be big time players for FAU.  I spoke with a friend in Ormond Beach that told me Davis could be the best of this class. He was a little shocked one of the big boys hasn't come knockin. Lets cross our fingers .
Back to the top

Sorry OC40.....fat fingers
Back to the top

Sorry again. I'm all messed up. My friend was speaking of McCrary from Daytona.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I really hope Devin Singletary flips it would be a nice add.

I also think the Will Davis is going to be one of if not the best player in this class.
I always loves when you have D-linemen play other sports that show athletic ability.
Will Davis is a wrestler and wrestling and playing D-line are like a match made in heaven because how you learn to use your and leverage. Throw in he plays in a top 50 high school in Florida.
Steven Legget  was a more raw version of Davis this year and he found the field on deep D-line despite being 20lbs under what he should be.

I'm calling this now Will Davis will be an all time FAU great.
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2016, 10:40 AM #354262

Had an Illini friend of mine text me today that they just got a hard commit from a 3* rb from Alabama today so signs are pointing to a Singletary flip
Back to the top

teambeer said

Had an Illini friend of mine text me today that they just got a hard commit from a 3* rb from Alabama today so signs are pointing to a Singletary flip
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2016, 6:20 PM #354279

That's what I'm hoping for. Will be on the lookout for him tomorrow, that's for sure.

Back to the top

Not sure why we're going so hard after Kato Nelson when we have Steven Frank. I know they want to land at least one QB in each class but I have to wonder if they think Frank will flip somewhere else and have Kato as a backup? Or can he play another position so we use him like DJ Juste?
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Not sure why we're going so hard after Kato Nelson when we have Steven Frank. I know they want to land at least one QB in each class but I have to wonder if they think Frank will flip somewhere else and have Kato as a backup? Or can he play another position so we use him like DJ Juste?
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2016, 9:19 PM #354284

Just speculation, but maybe they are worried that driskell or parr could transfer depending on who wins the job
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Just speculation, but maybe they are worried that driskell or parr could transfer depending on who wins the job
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2016, 10:10 PM #354285

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
……………………………………………………..

Dear football gods,
Please, let us keep both Parr and Driskel till they graduate.

:Sacred:

Amen
Back to the top

We only have 2 scholarship qbs on the roster, that's why
Back to the top
Control functions: