Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

owlcountry40 said

d-owl said

Rick said

Rick said

So that means:

Meiko Dotson
Deon Woods
BJ Emmons

Are the only ones that have not showed up (yet)…
Posted On: Jun 26th 2018, 1:07 PM #378951

Dotson is in…

Deon Woods & BJ Emmons still not listed.

Posted On: Jul 3rd 2018, 9:17 PM #379001

I see we have Chauncey Mason (brother of Tre, son of Maseo from De La) on the roster. He transferred in so he won't see the field this year, but I wonder if getting another RB says anything about whether Emmons is still expected?
Posted On: Jul 13th 2018, 8:13 AM #379068

Chauncey isn’t on scholarship so I wouldn’t expect much. 
Also BJ might come in late like a couple guys did last year McNeal and Mcgriff. It’s doubtful he can get in shape and learn the O in time. 
RB behind Motor is a big ? Whyte is nice but doesnt provide the chance of pace and after that it’s a bunch of question marks. 

Posted On: Jul 13th 2018, 10:20 AM #379069

Thanks for the clarification. I do like White a lot. I think Tisdale would get some run. He was a 4* out of HS, there is certainly talent there.
Back to the top

d-owl said

owlcountry40 said

d-owl said

Rick said

Rick said

So that means:

Meiko Dotson
Deon Woods
BJ Emmons

Are the only ones that have not showed up (yet)…
Posted On: Jun 26th 2018, 1:07 PM #378951

Dotson is in…

Deon Woods & BJ Emmons still not listed.

Posted On: Jul 3rd 2018, 9:17 PM #379001

I see we have Chauncey Mason (brother of Tre, son of Maseo from De La) on the roster. He transferred in so he won't see the field this year, but I wonder if getting another RB says anything about whether Emmons is still expected?
Posted On: Jul 13th 2018, 8:13 AM #379068

Chauncey isn’t on scholarship so I wouldn’t expect much. 
Also BJ might come in late like a couple guys did last year McNeal and Mcgriff. It’s doubtful he can get in shape and learn the O in time. 
RB behind Motor is a big ? Whyte is nice but doesnt provide the chance of pace and after that it’s a bunch of question marks. 

Posted On: Jul 13th 2018, 10:20 AM #379069

Thanks for the clarification. I do like White a lot. I think Tisdale would get some run. He was a 4* out of HS, there is certainly talent there.
Posted On: Jul 13th 2018, 10:36 AM #379070

Tysdale hasn’t been able to stay healthy. Whyte I’ve heard has bulked up a bit,so hopefully he can take 10-12 meaningful carries a game.
James Charles is coming off a knee injury. 
Herns was like 5th on depart chart last year. 
Back to the top

Back to the top

So he was obviously not very serious about getting his academics in line!
Back to the top

This one disappoints me much more than Nelson. As we all can see, JUCOs can be an absolute crapshoot. We should be fine, but we have a bit less room for error now.
Back to the top

I am disappointed too but….. I have been wondering how much he would get the ball anyhow. Coach K is gonna run Motor 30 times a game leaving 5 to 10 tops. Would have been more a back up mop up role but would have given depth.

IF he sits a year THEN comes, HE will be the man next year with 25+ carries a game if Motor goes NFL. And with his number of carries here, he should!
Back to the top

Academics keeps so many great athletes from ever attending college. It's a shame that so many kids can make there way through high school and still can't make minimum standards. Wish him the best. Keep working.
Back to the top

Either he does what I said earlier or he sits out and tries to go Pro - a HUGE mistake IMHO, VERY LITTLE college game experience, ie…won't get drafted!!
Back to the top

Truthfully I wouldn't hold my breath on him being here next year.
Back to the top

Truthfully, me either, unless he comes in WITH Hurts. :cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: