Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

Interesting, he was #1 at his position, a four star in the Alabama 2016 class.
Back to the top

This is one we've known about for a couple of days now. We had it all but confirmed since this morning, but now we finally feel safe to report that Dacoda Weaver will be joining the Atlantic Wall.

Going against this offensive line won't even be fair for CUSA defenses at this point.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

For those that are unaware, d-owl is referring to former Alabama RB B.J. Emmons. FAU is fighting off Louisville and ECU for his talents.
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 9:48 AM #376988

Tic tic tic ;)
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 3:16 PM #377029

I know it's been out there for a while, but it took a bit to personally confirm it. You never know sometimes on NSD.. something I have learned the hard way  :Laughing:

Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

For those that are unaware, d-owl is referring to former Alabama RB B.J. Emmons. FAU is fighting off Louisville and ECU for his talents.
Tic tic tic ;)
I know it's been out there for a while, but it took a bit to personally confirm it. You never know sometimes on NSD.. something I have learned the hard way  :Laughing:
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 3:35 PM #377034
Haha no doubt. I know a lot of people were high on Smoke (lol), but this was a kid I wanted to get in here. Have him work with Coach Smith on holding onto the ball (had issues with fumbling), and he can destroy C USA. Duke and Emmons won't be stopped so long as the line is even decent.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

Tic tic tic ;)
Haha no doubt. I know a lot of people were high on Smoke (lol), but this was a kid I wanted to get in here. Have him work with Coach Smith on holding onto the ball (had issues with fumbling), and he can destroy C USA. Duke and Emmons won't be stopped so long as the line is even decent.
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 3:38 PM #377035

Nice "back-ups" to have for Motor!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

I'm getting a bit carried away with that hashtag, but it is worth noting that Kiffin KILLED IT in Central Florida this recruiting cycle.

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

Tic tic tic ;)
Nice "back-ups" to have for Motor!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted On: Feb 7th 2018, 3:43 PM #377036
Couple that with the receiving corp now choc full of major, major talent (Nelson, Holmes, Durante, McNeal, Wright – and let's not forget about some of the frosh from last year who should start getting run like Houston, Merrel etc) – don't see how this team gets stopped unless it just doesn't gel right away with a new line and QB. Trust that Lane and crew will get it to all mesh.
Back to the top

I got to tell you, I was unsure that this one was going to happen today. Marshall was courting former Georgia Tech DB Meiko Dotson late. He deleted his tweet where he said he is committing to FAU, then asked for Marshall fans to "show some love" and follow him.

A strange turn of events, but I'm happy to have him in our corner at the end of the day.

Back to the top

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

d-owl said

Jack D Whidden III said

Tic tic tic ;)

And looking at how today went, I can tell ya that this line will be decent for a long time.

Back to the top

@Jack, I've been following you all day while  working. Thanks for your work. WOW !!! I think Kiffin kicked serious a_ _ today. We "reloaded". Our RB's crew might be the best in the nation. That's right , in the nation. I was concerned with the big uglies on both sides of  the ball and OMG did they address that. With our two ready to play QB's  and Littlejohn learning , we are a very deep team. I can't wait to see what this new OL coach can do with this group. And what Coach Love can do with these young guys. A 215 lb DE will be 250 in 15 months. Just WOW !!!. Nice job.
Back to the top
Control functions: