Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anyone remember Baker Mayfield???

Add topic

Every week I watch him I tell those around me the tale of "baker mayfield", then I proceed to cry. 

What could have been… But he obviously made the right decision for himself. 
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

LawOwl said

Don't we only have 2 quarterbacks for next yr? Perhaps the staff will weigh putting Tyler Cameron back at qb for depth? 
Posted On: Nov 29th 2015, 8:03 PM #352646

According to the roster online, there are 2 other freshman walk on QBs on the team.  I'm guessing Cameron would probably be the 3rd QB though if it ever came to that…or we will add one to this recruiting class.
Posted On: Nov 29th 2015, 8:36 PM #352647

Right now (way ahead of ourselves) with Quez gone it is Driskel, Parr, then Cameron.

We WILL add another QB, Cameron is not going to be in the mix.
Back to the top

Rick said

owl2Doc said

Besides it's not a position of need for is right now.
Posted On: Nov 29th 2015, 3:48 PM #352641

We're not in a hole, but Ideally you take one every class…

Posted On: Nov 29th 2015, 4:47 PM #352643

Right. Still don't think he'll end up here.

Now that we lost Huntley hopefully we can get the other one you mentioned.
Back to the top

Just committed to UF.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Just committed to UF.
Posted On: Nov 30th 2015, 3:33 PM #352654
Are you referring to Feleipe Franks ? I don't think he was ever considering us. He's the #4 QB-PP in the nation

I thought we were targeting 3 star Steven Frank from Illinois (#31 QB-PP)
Back to the top

i am SOOOO glad the Quez reign of terror is over. Probably a nice kid, not a good QB.  As much as i hope Parr is the future at FAU, i'm not so sure he needs to be crowned just yet. Driskel had some really solid moments this season and is THE reason we won the OD game.  Also—–Fire Wright
Back to the top

Dinger said

i am SOOOO glad the Quez reign of terror is over. Probably a nice kid, not a good QB.  As much as i hope Parr is the future at FAU, i'm not so sure he needs to be crowned just yet. Driskel had some really solid moments this season and is THE reason we won the OD game.  Also—–Fire Wright

Posted On: Nov 30th 2015, 3:51 PM #352656

Is it really necessary to be so negative about Quez?  He only graduated early and now he's working on his masters.  He worked hard for us, he got hurt and was never healthy.  Things didn't work out the way we had all hoped.  Just move forward, you don't have to type every tiny thought that comes across your peanut brain.
Back to the top

@OC Irritant +1
Back to the top

i am moving forward. that's the beauty of america. i can say that i'm glad something is done-talk about the next phase and not have to worry about the opinions of homer morons who see everything with rose colored glasses.  I'm aware of his graduation status, though it wasn't "early", if you recall he did JC and Redshirted. You are small
Back to the top

I agree that everyone has the right to an opinion. I also feel it is an a hole move to talk negatively about an individual college athlete. Just my opinion.
Back to the top
Control functions: