Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Austin Bland dominates #1 defensive line in the nation!

Add topic

Austin Bland dominates #1 defensive line in the nation!

Austin Bland and the whole St Thomas Aquinas offensive line totally dominated the Bradenton Manatee defensive line said by many to be the best d-line in the nation. Manatee has two of the best d tackles with 20+ BCS offers each. Manatee came in to the game ranked by several polls as the number one team in the nation. STA physically punched them right in the mouth!  STA rushed for 302 yds behind Bland and company! Coach Meadows was on hand and had a great chat with him… Austin and Coach seem to have a great relationship. Austin continues to call himself an owl FAU is really getting a special player in Austin and trust me the Fau coaching staff is doing a great job in selling these prospects on Fau… It will be just a matter of time before they start pulling in more 3 and 4 star players and I believe they are well on their way in turning around the program
Back to the top

Re: Austin Bland dominates #1 defensive line in the nation!

Good to hear, and congrats to Austin and his teammates!

I'm sure Owl Nation will be watching on Friday night when they play for a state title.
Back to the top

ESPN2?

What time?
Back to the top

Rick said

ESPN2?

What time?

Bright House Sports Network, CSS, or Espn3.com @ 7pm
Back to the top

Any others on that Aquinas team that we are trying to get? Anw that Taggert is gone from WKU, how many of his old recruits from Florida are we going after? I can't imagine that amny of them would be of the level he needs now a to turn USF around in the BigEast. And 7-5 won't cut it over there like it did up in kentucky for very lond. Much higher expectations he is running into now! Gotta remember that Holtz had been MUCH more successful at ECU than Taggert has ever been at WKU.

Go get them recruits Coaches. With all of this coaching turnover with teams that affect FAU we SHOULD DO MUCH BETTER THIS YEAR!
Back to the top

@theirish1973….I like to read your up dates and I love like the way you know the importance of a dominant OL. I have always believed that I could win with average players at other positions, if I had a dominant OL. This is going to be a great recruiting year. FAU will be back on top quick.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Rick said

ESPN2?

What time?

Bright House Sports Network, CSS, or Espn3.com @ 7pm

CSS, nice!

(Sun Belt Network)

;D
Back to the top

Congrats on the stomping of Manatee this Friday Irish and good luck in Orlando!

Question: what's the deal with Fred Coppet? I spoke with someone close to the program who I trust and he says he's a helluva ball player and not getting as many looks bc he's a little undersized. Heard there was an article this weekend in the Sentinel calling him a real diamond in the rough too.

Andrew, who's recruiting Broward for us?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Congrats on the stomping of Manatee this Friday Irish and good luck in Orlando!

Question: what's the deal with Fred Coppet? I spoke with someone close to the program who I trust and he says he's a helluva ball player and not getting as many looks bc he's a little undersized. Heard there was an article this weekend in the Sentinel calling him a real diamond in the rough too.

Andrew, who's recruiting Broward for us?

That's Dewitt's assigned area, although I think Meadows, Allen and Sims all have been by.
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: