Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

December 8th Visitors

Add topic

Lots of JUCO's early as they will hope to enroll them in January.

Just remember though out of the 9 JUCO's we had on signing day only 5 made it a couple really late.
These guys are always 50/50 with grades.
Back to the top

Thanks to Andrew for writing it up.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I love bringing in these transfers. What a great strategy to keep the excellent momentum we have going.  :cool:
Back to the top

Didn't Baker Mayfield come for an official visit before deciding to walk-on at TTU?

Congrats to him.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Do we have anyone from EMCC coming over?  We've had pretty good luck with players coming over from there. Quez Johnson, John Franklin, Tim Bonner, etc.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Nero Nelson just committed on twitter as well
Back to the top

I'm sure we'll climb quickly in the recruiting rankings. I'm happy to have a guy flip from a P5 school to us. That doesn't happen all the time.
Back to the top

Desean Holmes just committed on twitter too 
Back to the top

David Slavic said

I'm sure we'll climb quickly in the recruiting rankings. I'm happy to have a guy flip from a P5 school to us. That doesn't happen all the time.
Posted On: Dec 11th 2017, 2:42 PM #375223

Ok this is a quality commit don't get me wrong this is great get, but I do not think we flipped him.

You guys have to read the timelines a paint the picture for yourself.

He was a MSU signing in 2016 and he never made it on campus seemed like he missed a year and played JUCO this year. Dan Mullen probably said you can still come back if you get you grades up and come back.

Well he left and now is coming to FAU do you think the new coach was holding his spot?
Back to the top
Control functions: