Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Did Keith Bryant Cancel his FAU visit?

Add topic

TheBigSpur.com ?@TheBigSpur247
Did four-star DT Keith Bryant change his final official? #SigningDay (VIP) Keith Bryant switches official visit schedule again?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Did Keith Bryant Cancel his FAU visit?

Sun-Sentinel just posted this on facebook with an article…

"Keith Bryant is one of the top recruits in South Florida and one of the best defensive tackles in the nation. He's being recruited by SEC schools, Miami, Florida State and both USC's."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fau-owls/fau-blog/sfl-atlantic-dt-keith-bryant-will-visit-fau-this-weekend-20130131,0,4769921.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fausportsblog+%28FAU+Sports+|+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs%29&utm_content=FaceBook

"Well, contrary to a lesser number of reports, Bryant will be making that trip to FAU this weekend. According to The Palm Beach Post's Matt Porter, four FAU coaches visited Atlantic today, and left with interest between the two parties still high. "

we may have the slimmest of chances, but that is some good company to be in
Back to the top

Bryant says… "I thought about [FAU]. It’s right there, it’s close. I just thought about taking it because you never know, I might get interested in them. I might be the first four-star they’ve ever had. I could make history.”
Back to the top

NCowl said

Bryant says… "I thought about [FAU]. It’s right there, it’s close. I just thought about taking it because you never know, I might get interested in them. I might be the first four-star they’ve ever had. I could make history.”

I like how he thinks. We may not have a chance but just like he said "you never know" We are close and I'm sure his daughter means the world to him and he'd be able to see her and have his family at all of his home games.

I think we need to get Austin Bland to give this kid a call lol. If anyone can convince him to come, it's Austin!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

NCowl said

I like how he thinks. We may not have a chance but just like he said "you never know" We are close and I'm sure his daughter means the world to him and he'd be able to see her and have his family at all of his home games.

I think we need to get Austin Bland to give this kid a call lol. If anyone can convince him to come, it's Austin!

+1

A night out at Tootsies or something!
Back to the top

According to Matt Porter over at the Post... he will be on campus.
Back to the top

Good! Now let's lock it up! We got this

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Remember that Ndamukong Suh, one of the NFL's most polar and name-recognized players, was under Pelini's defense at Nebraska three years ago! I think Pelini is playing this card heavily with Bryant. Lets hope it works.

Time keeps on slippin' into the future
Back to the top

strwberryfields said

Remember that Ndamukong Suh, one of the NFL's most polar and name-recognized players, was under Pelini's defense at Nebraska three years ago! I think Pelini is playing this card heavily with Bryant. Lets hope it works.

Same exact positon & style of player too.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

strwberryfields said

I imagine they're pushing four things (in no particular order):

1. First 4-star commit
  2. Play with your best friend in college
  3. I did it for Suh so why not you?
  4. Be close to your daughter.

The whole beach/"football in paradise" thing won't work, unfortunately, since he's from Delray.
Back to the top
Control functions: