Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU 2012 Commit WR Daniel McKinney

Add topic

Re: FAU 2012 Commit WR Daniel McKinney

FAU 2012 Commit WR Daniel McKinney

Rick said

Local said

O.A. is saying that McKinney is here. Can anyone confirm this. McKinney will change the way our WR depth chart looks.

McKinney is checked in…

Woo Hoo, we don't have no damn freakin weak receiving corp now! Throw in a new ALL-AMERICAN JUCO QB and a new O!

Watch out Belt!

P.S. - bad timing for Richardson to be out, but over 40 career catches and STILL under 10 yards a catch, those ARE NOT WR numbers!
Back to the top

Yeah that was a pretty serious deal with his ankle…sorry he did not make it back.

BUT:

He had no QB to partner with.

That's like OJ McDuffie and Mark Duper accomplishing what they did without Marino!

(maybe a bit of a stretch, but still)

;D

Back to the top

I think it honestly had more to do with the coaching and play selection the past two years but ya do gotta break a tackle now and then don't ya!
Back to the top

Richardson is good...Wilbert and Kooi were really that bad
Back to the top

We had the worst QB play in DI football that I had ever seen last year….by far.  I honeslty dont remember EVER seeing an offense that bad.  You have to remember, we almost didn't get a single first down vs Michigan State with a legitamate NFL runningback as a senior.  Thats not the WR's thats the QB.

He was so bad I have a hard time with him still being in contention to play this year.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

So did this kid make it in?  I ask because WVU and Marshall are typically D1 programs of last resort for kids that are academic casualties.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

So did this kid make it in?  I ask because WVU and Marshall are typically D1 programs of last resort for kids that are academic casualties.

He is here, and from what I gather, he is as advertised.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

SigEp77 said

He is here, and from what I gather, he is as advertised.

Good to hear.
Back to the top

Yes it is. And his specialty at JC was as the slot receiver. That together with the numerous good receivers we have now PLUS all the capabl;e quick RB's means the slot position is filled. I would rather see Burton back in the DB position he was recruited for, especially since we did not get Grimes! And the fact that we are gonna have five (5) DB's on the field a lot this year.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Yes it is. And his specialty at JC was as the slot receiver. That together with the numerous good receivers we have now PLUS all the capabl;e quick RB's means the slot position is filled. I would rather see Burton back in the DB position he was recruited for, especially since we did not get Grimes! And the fact that we are gonna have five (5) DB's on the field a lot this year.

You can have more than one slot receiver. In fact, we need more than one slot receiver.

With that said, to have Mckinney at slot is great, and to have a kid like Burton on the other side will be unstoppable.

The defensive backfield will be fine without Burton, he can be a real burner on O for us.

It will be tough to guard Mckinney and Burton on the field at the same time…. especially with MG3 tossin' footballs their way.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: