Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Add topic

Re: FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

SigEp77 said

Bryant is 100% Nole.  Don't get your hopes up.

TBH I'm not. But at least he's willing to visit. That in itstelf is a huge thing IMHO.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

SigEp77 said

Bryant is 100% Nole.  Don't get your hopes up.

TBH I'm not. But at least he's willing to visit. That in itstelf is a huge thing IMHO.

If you really want to be amused, do some research on how this kid has handled his recruitment.  It's insane, ultimate attention wh&*d and prima donna.  He will fade out at the next level and never be heard from again.  He's put on a ton of bad weight from his jr. year to now.
Back to the top

Andrew said

As for Mitchell, once again I was trying to do the right thing.

This is what he texted me:

"I was trying to go public with it (my commitment) on signing day for my friends."

Just trying to show some respect for a future Owl.

Mitchell will not visit Western Kentucky next weekend, saying this is was his "first and last visit."

Back to the top

Andrew said

Andrew said

As for Mitchell, once again I was trying to do the right thing.

This is what he texted me:

"I was trying to go public with it (my commitment) on signing day for my friends."

Just trying to show some respect for a future Owl.

Mitchell will not visit Western Kentucky next weekend, saying this is was his "first and last visit."

So much for that…It's on 247 now, so putting him on the list!
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

If you really want to be amused, do some research on how this kid has handled his recruitment.  It's insane, ultimate attention wh&*d and prima donna.  He will fade out at the next level and never be heard from again.  He's put on a ton of bad weight from his jr. year to now.

Isn't he a Miami commit, not 100% Nole?
Back to the top

Keith Bryant will not fade away and if , by some miracle, he committed to FAU,he would be the baddest HS player ever to step foot on our field. He is and will continue to be dominant.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

SigEp77 said

Isn't he a Miami commit, not 100% Nole?

No.  He de-committed awhile back.  He's a Nole, just not publicly.
Back to the top

Local said

Keith Bryant will not fade away and if , by some miracle, he committed to FAU,he would be the baddest HS player ever to step foot on our field. He is and will continue to be dominant.

No doubt he would dominate C-USA and can be penciled in to start the next 4 yrs…or he can roll the dice at UM or FSU
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

No.  He de-committed awhile back.  He's a Nole, just not publicly.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to the top

He will shine where ever he goes. If he chooses a big school, the O-line won't be able to double team him because the other d-line players are very good. Just in from 24-7, Raphael Webb now says he is delaying his announcement that was planned for Monday and he may schedule one more official visit. He said " Minn. was great". I hate being able to read all these up to the minute sights. One minute your hopes are up, then they come crashing down. I ,we,us, have to be patient. These kids change their minds so much.
Back to the top
Control functions: