Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Recruiting Notebook 11/30 – Coaches will watch Bland and Hankerson

Add topic

Re: FAU Recruiting Notebook 11/30 – Coaches will watch Bland and Hankerson

Andrew said

Jab979 said

What ever happened to that big time recruit who came to visit earlier in the season and asked you not to tell anyone his name? Ever get back in touch with him or know if FAU is still on his radar, or did he commit somewhere else already?

I'll just put it at this. Texas A&M was on the sidelines for his game last night.

So does that mean we have a better shot at OC40 starting a thread about how much he loves the job Pelini and Jarvis are doing, than we do signing this kid?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Andrew said

Jab979 said

What ever happened to that big time recruit who came to visit earlier in the season and asked you not to tell anyone his name? Ever get back in touch with him or know if FAU is still on his radar, or did he commit somewhere else already?

I'll just put it at this. Texas A&M was on the sidelines for his game last night.

So does that mean we have a better shot at OC40 starting a thread about how much he loves the job Pelini and Jarvis are doing, than we do signing this kid?

I don't want to say there is no chance, but the only thing working for FAU is location.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Jab979 said

Andrew said

Jab979 said

I don't want to say there is no chance, but the only thing working for FAU is location.

Something tells me he probably will not commit here if he is not even willing to let the world know he is interested/considering coming here.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Andrew said

Jab979 said

Good response, pretty funny. Probably but give it all we got anyhow!Gotta get a breakthrough signing someday!
Back to the top
Control functions: