Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

JUCO LB Richard Dorvilus Offered

Add topic

Any other news on this? Almost sounds like somethign went wrong since its been so quiet after he said he was getting the LOI.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I'm also curious to know if the new staff pulled this guy's offer…
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

I'm also curious to know if the new staff pulled this guy's offer…
Posted On: Dec 30th 2013, 1:58 PM #325301

Or if he had one, or if he even talked with coach Partridge. Lots of red flags.
Back to the top

You posted on him earlier in the thread, can you follow up with him to find out? He is still listed as a commit on the "recruiting" sites for whatever that is worth!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

You posted on him earlier in the thread, can you follow up with him to find out? He is still listed as a commit on the "recruiting" sites for whatever that is worth!
Posted On: Dec 30th 2013, 7:05 PM #325311

To my understanding he will not be on campus for spring ball. He committed to the previous coaching staff, but has not signed with this one, so he's kind of in "limbo."

I have him Crystal Balled on 247 as "foggy."
Back to the top

Of all the three stars listed earlier, I'm most excited about Gold playing for FAU. Our O-line is the key to future success and Joe will be a big part of that over the next 4-5 years. I would like Dorvilus to come in and help our LB corp ,but if he doesn't , we will find someone else. I don't know what is going on with him , but if he is playing games with us, I say go some where else. I hate that kind of attitude. I'm sure more info will be coming.
Back to the top

Andrew said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Dec 30th 2013, 7:05 PM #325311

To my understanding he will not be on campus for spring ball. He committed to the previous coaching staff, but has not signed with this one, so he's kind of in "limbo."

I have him Crystal Balled on 247 as "foggy."
Posted On: Dec 30th 2013, 7:22 PM #325312

sounds like new staff didn't keep offer or academics.  after mgIII someone might have checked to see if he qualified or not!
Back to the top

Update on Dorvilus…

I was able to speak with him last night, and he will not be enrolling for the spring semester. There is a chance he could enroll in the summer, but there appears to be some academic/admissions work left.
Back to the top

After what poor MGIII went through, get it right for the young man's sake!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

After what poor MGIII went through, get it right for the young man's sake!
Posted On: Jan 3rd 2014, 5:40 PM #325584

What poor MGIII went through was created by him…
Back to the top
Control functions: