Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Mainland DT Kevin McCrary Commits to #FAUSuper16

Add topic

Kevin McCrary
DT
6-1, 270
Mainland High School
Daytona Beach, FL

McCrary has reported offers from the likes of Cincinnati, Duke, Louisville, Marshall, NC State, North Carolina, Pitt, UCF, UMass, USF, and West Virginia.

He is rated a three star prospect by all major recruiting sites.

Back to the top

Nice resume.
Back to the top

Is that where Trey Rodriguez went to school? 
Back to the top

Yep, sure is….

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Nice get!

Probably helps that UCF hasn't won a game all year… 
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Nice get!

Probably helps that UCF hasn't won a game all year… 
Posted On: Nov 11th 2015, 9:25 AM #351833

:Thinking:  If that's how he is deciding, then he would not pick FAU on that list either.

I know fans look at the future as what is happening this second, but I hope recruits and their advisers are looking at a lot of other things as well.  
Back to the top

The one thing I give Partridge credit for is most recruits know they're in good hands with him from a life prospective. Our graduation rates for fb players has been phenomenal under him.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

The one thing I give Partridge credit for is most recruits know they're in good hands with him from a life prospective. Our graduation rates for fb players has been phenomenal under him.
Posted On: Nov 11th 2015, 1:07 PM #351837

I believe last weeks TV broadcast mentioned 2nd in the conference. However since CP still hasn't hit the 2 year mark, he shouldn't be given all the credit. With that being said, I hope this coaching staff gets us to #1 in both graduation rate and games won.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Any link to his highligts?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Any link to his highligts?
Posted On: Nov 11th 2015, 2:35 PM #351839

247sports has his junior highlights

Kevin McCrary Videos
Back to the top
Control functions: