Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OG Inuka Rhaheed Commits to FAU

Add topic

Re: OG Inuka Rhaheed Commits to FAU

Its so funny on how different the "star" systemes are.

The kids Rival page has him as a 3 star, but ESPN's has him as a 1.

All I know is that Coach Pelini went out and WATCHED a lot of these players and so did his coachs. A highlight reel is just that, the highlights. Actually watching a kid practice or play you see the whole deal.

I wonder how much time the previous regime spent actually watching players live?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

"I dealt with Coach (Jared) Allen," Rhaheed said. "He told me that they are still hiring a new staff and once they have all the new coaches then they will figure out where they want to use me at."

Full Article

Jared Allen has been just as vital to our recruiting as Coach P has

I know it's not been made official but if JA wasn't a part of Coach's plans he wouldn't let him go out and do all this recruiting for him

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Finally a FAU recruit from my H.S. Alma mater.  Westwood Panthers, and for those who monitor it good to see a three star guy!!!
Back to the top

mh2os said

good to see a three star guy!!!

We have three of them now!

…meanwhile FIU has 10…
Back to the top

Crustibal has a good rep, he's obviously not leaving this season and he's had a head start. Don't think for one minute cristobal doesn't know what's going on up in our neck of the woods. I'm sure he sees CO kicking ass and literally taking names

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

mh2os said

…meanwhile FIU has 10…

Well Coach Pelini has been on the job for less then 20 days and we picked up 2 3-star guys in the past week.  FIU has been recruiting this class for an entire year or more.  Give it time…

It's just great to see us finally competing in recruiting again.  Cristobal and FIU have been allowed to have their pick of the local talent in this area for far too long thanks to our lack of stadium and, let's just call it, "ineffective" recruiting philosophies and methods.  FIU was pretty much given a free pass and that's why they have risen while we have fallen off a cliff.  That changes this year. 
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

owlcountry said

mh2os said

…meanwhile FIU has 10…

Well Coach Pelini has been on the job for less then 20 days and we picked up 2 3-star guys in the past week.  FIU has been recruiting this class for an entire year or more.  Give it time…

It's just great to see us finally competing in recruiting again.  Cristobal and FIU have been allowed to have their pick of the local talent in this area for far too long thanks to our lack of stadium and, let's just call it, "ineffective" recruiting philosophies and methods.  FIU was pretty much given a free pass and that's why they have risen while we have fallen off a cliff.  That changes this year.

+1!
Back to the top
Control functions: