Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Poll: Grade FAU's 2013 Signing Class

Add topic

What letter grade would you give FAU's 2013 signing class?

A
B
C
D
F

You must select between 1 and 82 options

Re: Poll: Grade FAU's 2013 Signing Class

Poll: Grade FAU's 2013 Signing Class

LabRat said

Depends on what you are comparing to:
Compared to the other 120 FBS members D
Compared to the other C-USA members C
Compared to the previous FAU classes A

127 now; and your post doesn't make any sense. How is our recruiting class a D compared to every other FBS member? Yet according to your grades we're better than some of the C-USA classes.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Of the teams that are staying in C-USA past 2013, we have the 3rd best class in the conference so I give it a B+
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Silver_Bullet32 said

I went with a "B+" only because I think we were close to getting a 4 star type player here.

Marshall got two. Both WRs.

No disrespect to Marshall but if they can do it, you would think FAU should be able to do it within the next 5 years as well.

Marshall is known for taking "at risk students".  I would bet they got those 2 kids with a lot of risk.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

LabRat said

Depends on what you are comparing to:
Compared to the other 120 FBS members D
Compared to the other C-USA members C
Compared to the previous FAU classes A

127 now; and your post doesn't make any sense. How is our recruiting class a D compared to every other FBS member? Yet according to your grades we're better than some of the C-USA classes.

FAU is rated 89 out of 127 teams, I don't see how that can be better that a D.
Most of the C-USA ratings that I have seen put FAU in the middle of the pack, that's why I gave a C.
Back to the top

I think we just have to compare it to year over year classes and maybe our conferences, both Fun Belt and CUSA…if we compare to Alabama or the National Bank of Ole Miss, we get D's or F's but that's not who we're competing against.

When I look at it from previous FAU classess, it's head and shoulders above, on signing day. The future has yet to be seen. For today, I'm excited about these kids.
Back to the top
Control functions: