Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Royal Palm DB Da'Von Brown Commits to #FAUSuper16

Add topic

Da'Von Brown
DB
5-11, 180
Royal Palm Beach High
West Palm Beach, FL

4.47 Shuttle
29.6" Vertical
4.5 Forty

Conglomerate 3* prospect. Chose the Owls over South Florida, South Alabama, Middle Tennessee, Colorado State, and Cincinnati. Visited FAU back in September. Recorded seven interceptions as a junior.

Da'Von Brown - Hudl
Back to the top

Just read that on 24/7. We are becoming CB/U. What an amazing set of backs we are going to have for a few years. Our DC should be smiling.
Back to the top

Brown's Highlight Reel…

Back to the top

Is CB Webster still on board with FAU? If so, wow!  Rick, what is our weakest position that needs to be recruited hard.
Back to the top

Researched it myself. Looks like Webster is venturing else where. Brown is actually grades higher. Great get.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Just read that on 24/7. We are becoming CB/U. What an amazing set of backs we are going to have for a few years. Our DC should be smiling.
Posted On: Dec 14th 2015, 4:37 PM #353123

I'd like to read that article.
So  far there are 9 DBs recruited by Charlie on our roster. Future  looks good indeed.
Welcome to FAU DaVon.
Back to the top

Sorry Island. A little miscommunication.I meant I read about the commitment on 247. The CB/U was my comment.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Is CB Webster still on board with FAU? If so, wow!  Rick, what is our weakest position that needs to be recruited hard.
Posted On: Dec 14th 2015, 5:25 PM #353125

Was QB & OL, but we addressed that with the last visit weekend…now could be LB…Know Island asked, but I was shying away from who may de-commit for obvious reasons…

:Winking:
Back to the top

Nothing makes DB's and LB's look better than DT's.  

We have what looks like 2 solid DT's.  Recruiting DLine is crucial and the one of the toughest to do well.  There are only so many athletic kids in the country that will be 6'3 300lbs.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: