Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2009 Football Media Guide!

Add topic

Re: 2009 Football Media Guide!

2009 Football Media Guide!

smittysahoot said

Jab979 said

Stanford uses a tree as their mascot and their nickname is the Cardinal, Alabama's mascot is an Elephant and they're the Crimson Tide. I think you get my point, I understand where you guys are coming from but like Smitty said the Hammock would cost money, and right now we need all the money we can get. This was free and I liked that it showed the bowl trophys. I think it looks good

Jab - LOL. I was joking about the $35 hammock.

There was a posting on here a while ago that media guides may cease being printed in a few years, and some schools have stopped printing them starting this year. They are expensive to print, that's for sure. But, it's nice for fans, and of course the media, to have something tangible to hold on to.

Even if it costs $10 knowing FAU they wouldn't spend that money. And hey every $ towards the stadium counts

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

There was a posting on here a while ago that media guides may cease being printed in a few years, and some schools have stopped printing them starting this year.

Can't find the thread…….

But here's an article by Jab's FAVORITE blogger!

More Media Guides Cut
Back to the top

Rick said

smittysahoot said

There was a posting on here a while ago that media guides may cease being printed in a few years, and some schools have stopped printing them starting this year.

Can't find the thread…….

But here's an article by Jab's FAVORITE blogger!

More Media Guides Cut

haha surprised she didn't mention her love affair with FIU in there. I wonder if she's from Miami or has any ties to FIU. Maybe they're paying her lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

It would be a great cover if we recruited from the north. Football and the beach, WOW!
Back to the top
Control functions: