Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2010 FAU Football Schedule

2010 FAU Football Schedule

Exit39 said

anyone know if the UAB game will be on any sort of pay channel? since its a thursday night game, i just figured it would be.

It probably won't be broadcasted. There are 17 other games going on that night, with 7 of them appearing on TV. Including the Minnesota @ Middle Tennessee game on ESPN-U at 7:30. Let's see how the highly touted Blue Raiders start their season.
Back to the top

Captain said

Exit39 said

anyone know if the UAB game will be on any sort of pay channel? since its a thursday night game, i just figured it would be.

It probably won't be broadcasted. There are 17 other games going on that night, with 7 of them appearing on TV. Including the Minnesota @ Middle Tennessee game on ESPN-U at 7:30. Let's see how the highly touted Blue Raiders start their season.

That actually should be an entertaining game.  I am not sure I buy MTSU…but well see after this one.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

So far the only thing im hearing about is that UAB will have the game avaialbe to view on line.

Not sure how much. Perhaps we can get a channelsurfing thing going with that.

Someone last year did that and it worked out great, except that the announcers were just BUTCHERS.

LOL

I will dig on the UAB game and find out.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Ive got this thread going for the UAB game and TV on thier site.

TV for FAU vs UAB?

No info is up on the cost yet, but I do see a gameday spot on uabsports.com to order the game. It is not updated for FAU yet, it still lists the last game of last year against UCF.

They have a monthly package for 14.95 or there MIGHT be a one time PPV fee for the game. They are not sure yet which way it is going to go.

The feed is simply a camera at the 50 yard line that follows the action.

Back to the top

www.tampabay.com is reporting that the USF game is "expected to have 7 p.m. kickoff and broadcast on Bright House Sports Network"

Link

Back to the top

Rick said

www.tampabay.com is reporting that the USF game is "expected to have 7 p.m. kickoff and broadcast on Bright House Sports Network"

Link

Hmm that could help a lot with me being able to make the game. Good news.

Back to the top

Opposite direction for me...dang.
Back to the top

Thats a long day of showing USF Fans how to tailgate...btw my clinic will start pretty early....was thinking about eggs and bacon on the grill.
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Thats a long day of showing USF Fans how to tailgate…btw my clinic will start pretty early….was thinking about eggs and bacon on the grill.

And lots of OJ and milk to wash it down??
Back to the top

Nunzio's whole family will be there too so you can imagine the Dirty's and the Nunzios tailgating alllllllll day. Should be interesting. Can't wait

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: