Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 FAU Football Roster

Add topic

Re: 2012 FAU Football Roster

2012 FAU Football Roster

Depth! Sub 'em with little drop off and keep your best fresh for crunch time!

The missing 12th player - I though I had read that Johnson was one of those off the roster a few days ago. I hope he is still here, our to recruit from that signing class and a key connection to a top local program!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

The missing 12th player - I though I had read that Johnson was one of those off the roster a few days ago.

Which Johnson? I assume you mean Conard Johnson, the LB?

He's up there on the roster, along with Randell Johnson (who's a great LB) and Mustafa Johnson (OL).

No Conard Johnson would be bad…
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Compared the new list to the old one…

2012 Recruiting Class not on the new roster:
Grant Flessner (QB), Tony Grimes (CB)

2011 players not on the 2012 roster: Xavier Stinson (RB), Colton Kane (QB), David Kooi (QB), Tony Walding (LB), Marcus Hagins (LB), Trey Dunn (LB), Eric Minemyer (OL), Carlton Falconer (OL), Marcelo Bonani (K)

Total loss: 3 QBs, 3 LBs, 2 OL, 1 RB, 1 CB, 1 K.

Good work OC!
Back to the top

I am going to miss the few press nuggets on Zay for the 7th year in a row. Seriously, if he had come back, that's a record right? I can't figure out how you can add an additional year of eligibility, he used up every excuse. Maybe if he transfers, has to sit out a year at the new school then plays next year, he'd make 8 years on a team at the NCAA level, he'd be nearly 30 and still playing ball. Love it.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I am going to miss the few press nuggets on Zay for the 7th year in a row.

Back to the top

Updated via FAU 07-31-12 @ 2:00 PM:

Back to the top

Sounds like only of the JUCO players are having paperwork problems, and hopefully will be cleared soon.
Back to the top
Control functions: