Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ North Texas - 10/08/11 @ 7:30 p.m.

Add topic

Re: GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ North Texas - 10/08/11 @ 7:30 p.m.

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ North Texas - 10/08/11 @ 7:30 p.m.

I hate for fans to chant for Kooi if Wilbert starts but the coaches better start him because Wilbert isnt working.   Mean Green has now won 4 games in 3 years.  I can safely say we are the worst team in D1 football and im sure half D1AA could beat us too.
Back to the top

FAU said

We are the only team in the nation that would allow Wilbert to make that sequence of reads. It's the coaching not him.

Once you throw two INTs, you should be done for the game. That should be the rule.
Back to the top

I couldn't agree anymore. I'm a fan of putting Cortez Ash at QB and running the wildcat for 75 snaps.

Back to the top

FINAL QUICK STATS:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

owlcountry said

FAU said

We are the only team in the nation that would allow Wilbert to make that sequence of reads. It's the coaching not him.

Once you throw two INTs, you should be done for the game. That should be the rule.

3 ints in the 3rd quarter, 2 of them back to back throws for pick 6.
Back to the top

D was not bad again, always in bad situations. And how many points have been scored off the O and special teams so far in five games. Take that away and the D is really pretty good!

Give Coach S. his day next week and announce Coach L. next week, just the attitude change alone would win a few games this year! And then let the recruiting begin! ;D
Back to the top

After returning from a 1,700-mile round trip to Denton, Texas, to support our team, I have to say I wish we had won – and I think that in another game against this team, we likely would. Unfortunately for us, there is but one and UNT deserved this win. Meanwhile, I would like to personally thank the very small group of FAU players' families and fans who made the trip to sit out in chilly and rain-threatening weather to cheer for the Owls.
Back to the top

FAU said

Still waiting on a response from Walty…..

Just saw this…

My response is the QB played like sh*t.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: