Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ MTSU - 09/08/12 @ 7:00 p.m.

Add topic

Re: GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ MTSU - 09/08/12 @ 7:00 p.m.

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ MTSU - 09/08/12 @ 7:00 p.m.

I think the only game left on the schedule we have a legit shot at is South Alabama. 

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

I think the only game left on the schedule we have a legit shot at is South Alabama.

Troy's D still sucks and apparantly FIU is not good either! Oh, and N. Texas is beatable and Navy is still not good.

So w/ S. Bama that makes it up to 5 more wins so there is still hope…
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

BeastOwl said

Troy's D still sucks and apparantly FIU is not good either! Oh, and N. Texas is beatable and Navy is still not good.

stretching….but gotta be optimistic

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

WE play the 1st three qtrs. like we have played the last qtr. of each game so far and no problem! The Coaches have to be less tentative and let the guys go after the opposition from the first second of the first qtr.! We have shown we do have talent, just gotta play the whole friggin game!
Back to the top

I just want to say…….

Great Job tonight GW!
Back to the top

GW did good, it looks like he's slowed down his release, whatever works.  The defense lost us this one they ran the ball way too easily
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

BeastOwl said

That's pretty optimistic.  There's no doubt there is improvement with this team and a couple of surprises could happen along the way.  Shore up the defense, get the OL to open up more holes for the run and you could be on to something.   

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top
Control functions: