Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day Thread: ULM vs FAU - Sept. 26th

Add topic

Re: Game Thread: ULM vs FAU - Sept. 26th

Game Day Thread: ULM vs FAU - Sept. 26th

JOKE, JOKE, JOKE. I HATE THIS TEAM. SO FREAKING HYPED UP AND ITS NOTHING BUT A MIDDLE OF A PACK TEAM IN THE WORST CONFERENCE IN 1A.
Back to the top

I take it back!  We are not that good!  Howard, we need Nord back!  Our coaching staff needs to be reamed!  0 & 3
Back to the top

not a good and not a good football team. finishing 8th in the SunBelt seems about right. No denying bottom 10 this week.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

JOKE, JOKE, JOKE. I HATE THIS TEAM. SO FREAKING HYPED UP AND ITS NOTHING BUT A MIDDLE OF A PACK TEAM IN THE WORST CONFERENCE IN 1A.

Tonite, I completely agree with you EXIT!
Back to the top

I just don't get it!  They just think that hype & reputation will win them games!  The difference between us and ULM is that they were playing to win and we were playing like we were on salaries!  WAKE UP!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

I just don't get it!  They just think that hype & reputation will win them games!  The difference between us and ULM is that they were playing to win and we were playing like we were on salaries!  WAKE UP!

Yep. That's exactly what happened last year and they didn't wake up until it was almost too late. They obviously didn't learn. And for the life of me I still cannot understand the coaching/playcalling out there today.
Back to the top

Obviously, two mistakes were big factors in losing.

1) Roughing the kicker when ULM scored the field goal. They got the ball back and scored a TD

2) Not punting on that 4th down play that gave ULM good field position.

Revell was sticking his passes and they were being caught. Rusty had a little accuracy problem tonight and some of the passes that were on target were dropped.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: