Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: FAU @ ULM - 10/09/10 @ 7:00 p.m.

Add topic

Re: Game Week Thread: FAU @ ULM - 10/09/10 @ 7:00 p.m.

Game Week Thread: FAU @ ULM - 10/09/10 @ 7:00 p.m.

It's not on the start of the thread like usual?!
Back to the top

Back to the top

fauprowler said

This is the game week thread…the game day thread is stickied up top on the football board.

Here
Back to the top

fauprowler said

This is the game week thread…the game day thread is stickied up top on the football board.

Here
Back to the top

K thanx - found it on the MSU Game Day Thread!  :)

Live Events

And… JVC threw his 1st INT of the game (hopefully only)  UGH
Back to the top

K thanx - found it on the MSU Game Day Thread!  :)

Live Events

And… JVC threw his 1st INT of the game (hopefully only)  UGH
Back to the top

burrowing said

I will be looking forward to meeting you. Oh which flight do I CATCH TO MONROE LA? I'm glad I have my own way. The only thing we have to do to beat the War Hawks is score our regular 17 points and they can score there regular 12.8 points. Football is not a game of class, Lacross is.  ???

You scored your regular 17 points.  Sorry it wasn't enough, as you'd planned  ;)

To the rest of you guys, I hope you have a great season and win some ball games.  Your LB's and D-linemen looked huge out there, your QB is good, that Lester Jean guy was awesome, and your RB is a beast.  You'll win some games.
Back to the top

burrowing said

I will be looking forward to meeting you. Oh which flight do I CATCH TO MONROE LA? I'm glad I have my own way. The only thing we have to do to beat the War Hawks is score our regular 17 points and they can score there regular 12.8 points. Football is not a game of class, Lacross is.  ???

You scored your regular 17 points.  Sorry it wasn't enough, as you'd planned  ;)

To the rest of you guys, I hope you have a great season and win some ball games.  Your LB's and D-linemen looked huge out there, your QB is good, that Lester Jean guy was awesome, and your RB is a beast.  You'll win some games.
Back to the top

Thanks Aaron, best of luck to you the rest of the way. It's going to be a long year for the Owls.
Back to the top

Thanks Aaron, best of luck to you the rest of the way. It's going to be a long year for the Owls.
Back to the top
Control functions: