Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

"It looked good on TV from the inside, full of people … but empty, it looks cheap and not permanent. The club level appears small and insignificant (instead of in a separate building, the suites and press levels are bolted into the structure), the underside is raw and high schoolish and the facade is just some brick walls to take one's eyes off the erector set."

It did kind of look like a bland, metallic sink. I assume those are all bleacher seats?
Back to the top

There seems to be only a small number of chairback seats at UCF. I did notice in the FAU version that many seats under the club level do seem to have chairbacks. Hopefully, that's one of many planned improvements.

Back to the top

BMarkey said

There seems to be only a small number of chairback seats at UCF. I did notice in the FAU version that many seats under the club level do seem to have chairbacks. Hopefully, that's one of many planned improvements.

For $62M I really hope we have some chairback seats.
Back to the top

UCF Club seats all have chair backs, and my seats on the "visitors" side in the 2nd level have chair backs.

Back to the top

Lm77 said

Let's just make sure we get water fountains… this was linked to by Drudge Report…

http://www.local6.com/sports/14128304/detail.html

Do most stadiums have water fountains??? I don't think so, or maybe I just haven't noticed.

In any case were the people so cheap that they refused to buy a bottle of water and instead opted for heat stroke??

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Lm77 said

Let's just make sure we get water fountains… this was linked to by Drudge Report…

http://www.local6.com/sports/14128304/detail.html

Do most stadiums have water fountains??? I don't think so, or maybe I just haven't noticed.

In any case were the people so cheap that they refused to buy a bottle of water and instead opted for heat stroke??

GO OWLS!!!

Perhaps our UCF friend can confirm this but from what I read they didn't have enough water for people to buy and that was the problem.
Back to the top

...so the lawsuits will cost more than the stadium...
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

Perhaps our UCF friend can confirm this but from what I read they didn't have enough water for people to buy and that was the problem.

That could be a problem….

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

bottom line:

there are always going to be hiccups when something of that magnitude opens… but water is NOT acceptable as one of the problems… in our case, that would be Chartwells… let's start making sure Chartwells will be ready THREE years ahead of time so there is plenty of time, hahahaha

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

owlfan1 said

owlcountry said

That could be a problem….

GO OWLS!!!

I guess that's one way to maximize consessions sales. Don't install water fountains & pump the sales of $4 bottled water.
Back to the top
Control functions: