Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

20-13 Final. Close call

20-13 Final. Close call

I disagee about the defensive game... The Owl secondary was awsome but the line and L-bakcers could not stop the Texas running game.. I think the QB had more offensive yards than anyone... Embrick had a nice drive ....
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Great job on your victory, I was watching on TV. The offense fell flat in the second half, their D-Line was running all over your O-Line. However, the defense held strong and gave you guys the win.

FIU also won today in Texas, I guess this just proves that Florida is a better football state than Texas ;)

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

FIU also won today in Texas, I guess this just proves that Florida is a better football state than Texas ;)

Yeah, with the Miami Hurricanes winning versus the Houston Cougars a couple of weeks ago also. Too bad the Miami Dolphins don't get the privelege to get that one chance to win this year by playing a Texas team. ;D ;) J/K I am a big Miami Dolphin fan for those of you who got offended!
Anyway, FAU good win…..everyone has a bad game now and again. Just blame it on Hurricane layoff rust and move on with a win in your backpockets. Congrats!
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Very nice win for FIU. Impressive to go on the road and beat a 5th ranked team that easily handled you guys last year at home. It shows that the FIU is developing well. Can't wait for Dec. 4, should be one hell of a football game.
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Great Job FIU! I watched the ticker on the bottom of the ESPN screen yesterday.

Our defense came up when they really needed it. The QB is very elusive and strong. Running around all day chasing someone like that will take it's toll on anybody's defense. Including ours.
We just couldn't get a good shot at him when he left the pocket.

Now fast foward to the 4th qtr. We contained him better. He didn't have the energy to make the cutbacks which he made in the 1st half either. He wore himself out! Just like we planned it…. ;D ;D ;D
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Congrats to FIU, I wish I could have watched it, I checked the listings but it wasnt televised here :(
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

So now that we are 4-0, can we dust off those old T-Shirts that say FAU Football... Still undefeated? lol. Just a thought, hopefully not a jinx
Back to the top