Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2003 Results

Re: 2003 Results

2003 Results

Bynes....Crissinger-Hill!! ENOUGH SAID.
Back to the top

FAUALUM2005 said

Crissinger-Hill!! ENOUGH SAID.

He's back at FAU…and he has a year of eligibility!

;D
Back to the top

i heard that somewhere!!!! BRING HIM BACK!!!!
Back to the top

I saw him taking pictures with coach at the ribbon cutting...what a shame to lose that guy when we did.
Back to the top

If he has matured and he can still play, I say give him a shot.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

And the UCF game…was anyone else on the board at that one? UCF was up 2 tds late in the 4th and it ended with FAU TD, recovered onside kick and a 1:30 to get downfield…a dropped pass in the endzone sealed our fate but man it was close! I think there were only about 1000 fans left in the Citrus Bowl to see that, everyone thought it was long over. What a game!

Yep, I was there, but unfortunatly I was one of the fans who left, and I've regretted it ever since. As I was walking out I heard the crowd go nuts and then my phone started ringing off the hook.  My parents were still in the stadium and going nuts!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

FAUALUM2005 said

i heard that somewhere!!!! BRING HIM BACK!!!!

Haha!  I would love to have him back.  Although watching passes float 15 yards by him or hit the ground 5 yards short and behind him wouldn't exactly bring back old memories.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

duder said

TeamBeer said

And the UCF game…was anyone else on the board at that one? UCF was up 2 tds late in the 4th and it ended with FAU TD, recovered onside kick and a 1:30 to get downfield…a dropped pass in the endzone sealed our fate but man it was close! I think there were only about 1000 fans left in the Citrus Bowl to see that, everyone thought it was long over. What a game!

Yep, I was there, but unfortunatly I was one of the fans who left, and I've regretted it ever since. As I was walking out I heard the crowd go nuts and then my phone started ringing off the hook.  My parents were still in the stadium and going nuts!

Awww man, that sucks.

If it makes you feel better, we've got a buddy that left the FAU v FIU game in 08 where Rusty scored 2 TDs in the last 5 minutes to tie the game which we eventually won. He was stuck listening to it in the car on the way home, ha ha! After seeing those games, I can't bring myself to leave early, even when Troy beat us like a rented mule last year…I just sat there, stunned till the final second.
Back to the top

Unfortunately Anthony Crissinger-Hill played PRO Arena ball...so he is no longer eligible! Not that it would have EVER happened..but at age 27, he would have probably been the biggest threat out there for FAU.
Back to the top

FAUALUM2005 said

Unfortunately Anthony Crissinger-Hill played PRO Arena ball…so he is no longer eligible! Not that it would have EVER happened..but at age 27, he would have probably been the biggest threat out there for FAU.

Good call. I forgot about that.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: