Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2004 schedule

2004 schedule

2004 schedule

The songs didn't bother me at all. I'm just gald that they actually made some noise :)

Have you ever been to a FAMU game? Or the FAU-BCC game this year and last year? Those bands will play anything from Snoop Dogg to Count Basie :D

I love it!
Back to the top

2004 schedule

I love the songs that FAMU and BCC play, and I'm actually very glad that the band is playing and making noise. Again, I think that the fight song is original and great, I guess I'd just like a brainstorming session with the band leader or something to come up with an original song besides the fight song to be identified with. (FSU has the chop with its obvious sound, and UF has the gator mouth to the band, where UGA has the GOoo-Georgia-Bullll-Dogs!!) What do you all think???
Back to the top

2004 schedule

I agree with you. We need our own identity now. Especially when the guy stands up and starts the "Who Let the Owls out".
Honest! There are a few who still chant along with him. Some just hide their faces and laugh.

He yelled that at the BCC game and the Owl fans just rolled over and played dead.. ;D

Meanwhile BCC's band was playing 50 cents "in da Club"
Back to the top

2004 schedule

The guys who do the "Who let the Owls Out" bit, They
do it to often and most of the time, their timing s**k.
It's starting to lose it's charm. The band is only in it's
second year and has made some process, the band is
a big part of the college game and I think they need
to grow-up and behave like a college band. I am more
concerned with our cheerleaders to tell you the truth,
the first year they were a conceided bunch (we are wasting are time here and more interested in cheerleading competetions and yes they were national champions BUT - get a grip). Second year , much improved and then this year, a total joke, an extension of the dance team more then cheerleaders. ???
Back to the top

2004 schedule

The cheerleaders had an "internal" season long issue last year.
Hopefully it will be cleared up. Remember the 1st year? We had a lot of girls out there. Then last year they just disappeared.

Mutiny :-/
Back to the top

2004 schedule

I do believe that the cheerleading issue will be cleared-up, the coach was a bit disappointed especially during
the colgate game. I guess sometimes we forget we have a young program that need to grow in every area.
We need to built on things every year and with more students getting involved it can only get better as we built traditions and our own identity. The game time atmostphere has improved and the move to Lockhart stadium defenitely made it more enjoyable.

Back to the top
Control functions: