Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2005 Football Schedule Finalized

Nice scheduling for you guys, that's a tough game but it's great, hopefully they won't chicken out of coming to Boca if you guys put on a good show over there.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Thats gota be the toughest schedule in the sunbelt....
Back to the top

At long last:

09/03 @ Kansas
09/10 Oklahoma State (PPS or OB)
09/17 @ Minnesota
09/24 Louisiana-Monroe* (Lockhart Stadium)
10/01 @ Louisville
10/08 @ Louisiana-Lafayette*
10/15 Middle Tennessee State* (Lockhart Stadium)
10/22 @ Arkansas State*
10/29 Open Date
11/05 @ Troy*
11/12 North Texas*
11/19 @ Florida International*
11/26 Open Date

* indicates Sun Belt Conference Game

Where is the North Texas game going to be played PPS of Lockhart
Back to the top

what are the chances of starting of 3 and 0 again?
Back to the top

minnesota has to be another big pay day. hey randy shultz, SUCK It!!!!
Back to the top

Hey jd my feelings exactly and would like to add STUFF IT!!!
Back to the top

I hope our run defense will be up for the challenge. First OSU and now Minnesota. We better come to play or we will get run all over. Those two teams just force the ball down opponents throats. It will be interesting to watch. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I believe that North Texas is still at Lockhart.

Minn should bring in big dollars for our travels.

I'd venture to say that we have the hardest Sun Belt schedule or a d@mn close second!
Back to the top

i think minnesota plays in a dome, i was checking out their site and they planning on building a 235 million dollar stadium.

Location: The stadium would be located on the University's Huron Avenue parking complex, close to existing athletic venues. The site has room for a new stadium and still leaves room for potential future development of new academic and research facilities. View potential stadium location.

Design: The open-air horseshoe design has a capacity of 50,000, including general seats as well as an array of club and suite seats. The stadium would complement the campus environment, have a collegiate look and feel, create two landscaped plazas, and accommodate other uses. The design allows for maximum flexibility, including potential expansion to 80,000 seats.

Parking: Existing University and State Fairgrounds parking is sufficient to meet projected game-day requirements of about 17,000 spaces. The 2,700 parking spaces currently on the stadium site would be replaced on or near the site.

Cost: The total project cost is estimated at $235 million, which includes $17 million for site preparation, $26.6 million for district improvements, and $191.4 million for the stadium. Approximately $10 million for inflation is factored into these figures. Further analysis is needed and could result in significant cost fluctuations. *

Currently they play at the Metrodome

there coming to boca in 2007. let's hope were playing on campus by then.

Back to the top

Man. The Gophers will be tough, especially there. But you have to hand it to the coach. He moves onward, onward. When the game comes to Boca, I hope it's outdoors, high humidity, hotter than hell. Then make the visitors play in their dark uniforms, of course.
Back to the top
Control functions: