Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2005 Football Schedule Finalized

Minnesota used to have an outdoor facility but they got rid of it years ago. The move to the metrodome puts them in a position similar to ours when we were at the Pro. The new outdoor stadium will do wonders for Minnesota. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I like our chances of pulling an upset out of those big 4 games. After all, 3 are on the road.. ;)
Back to the top

Any deal like we had at Pro player sucks the big one :o
Especially for a newer program, if you are more established it's easier to pull off short term, it just doesn't make any sense for any longer term deal.

Back to the top

Minnesota had two studs at running back last year, but it looks like the #1 guy (Marion Barber III) either graduated or is taking his chances at the pros, so only Laurence Maroney is left.

Still tough, especially in a dome, but at least there are not two 1,000+ yard rushers in one back field.

Hopefully we will continue to be underestimated and surprise one or two of our first four opponents.
Back to the top

I like the fact that in the first five games of the season every game alternates between an away to a home game.

Back to the top

Coach Shnelly is definitely continuing to raise the bar for your program. Let's hope you guys can get over the money woes relatively soon. You guys have a promising future and the Sun Belt should be a power conference in no time!
Even though the other schedules have yet to be released, I have to say you guys have the #1 most difficult schedule in the conference. I'd like to see where it ranks nationally.

See you guys on Nov. 19th!!!!!
Back to the top

get ready to lose for the third year in row!!!! how is a rivalry if you never win?????
Back to the top

Ouch.. that was mean. I think they stand a good chance this year, but still the shula bowl trophy is going to come back to us again. Its been sitting in the founders room for two years now it looks real good there.
Back to the top

Let's get serious, why even take the time to bring the trophy to Miami? Can't wait for the alumni house to be built, it will be a mantle piece for years to come.
Back to the top

Let's get serious, why even take the time to bring the trophy to Miami? Can't wait for the alumni house to be built, it will be a mantle piece for years to come.

That's a topic for a whole different post. So I'll leave it at that as opposed to slinging mud on YOUR board. ;D
I'll keep it civil. I won't talk trash until the date gets closer and we get the "W".
I'll give you due credit (for now anyway). You guys have the bragging rights for now.
Back to the top
Control functions: